{24}•CC Exᴘᴏsᴇᴅ/Kɪss?•

Bondita started to feel a sense of disorientation as she navigated the dance floor. Suddenly, an unseen force pulled her into the midst of the swirling dancers, the dimmed lights obscuring the identity of those around her. Amidst the numerous couples twirling in rhythmic harmony, Bondita found herself caught in an unexpected dance.

As the music played on, Bondita sensed a mysterious hand gliding down the fabric of her pallu, making contact with the bare expanse of her waist. Confusion and disarray clouded her thoughts as she grappled to comprehend the surreal situation, a disconcerting blend of sensations leaving her both bewildered and dizzy.

While Anirudh who was coming out of the washroom cleaning his suit after dancing with Bondita, a waiter accidentally spilled juices on him. What no one knew was that it was all part of Chandrachur's plan.

Chandrachur, wearing a smug smirk, observed Bondita's disconcerted state. Without wasting a moment, he seized the opportunity and swiftly ushered her out of the haveli, his intentions shrouded in the shadows of his cunning plan. The night unfolded with a mysterious undertone as Chandrachur led Bondita away from the vibrant revelry within the haveli's walls.

Sensing something amiss, Bondita withdrew her hand from Chandrachur, expressing, "Chodo mujh." Undeterred, Chandrachur rolled his eyes and firmly gripped Bondita's waist. As she attempted to raise her voice, he covered her mouth with his palm, prompting Bondita to struggle in her earnest attempt to free herself from his grasp.

Chandrachur, covering Bondita's mouth, remarked, "Itni toh mushkil se haath mein aayi ho, ab toh thoda maza lene do, Bondita."

In response, Bondita fiercely bit his palm, causing Chandrachur to release his grip due to the pain. Seizing the moment, Bondita raised her hand and delivered a resounding slap, reddening his face.

With a steely resolve, Bondita admonished, "Sharam aani chahiye tumhe khud ko insan bolne mein. Ghatiya, ghatiya aadmi ho. Maine tumhe bhai maana tha, aur tum..."

Chandrachur gripped Bondita's shoulder and said, "ghatiya hu main bondita ghatiya?... Bondita main tumse pyar kar tha hu... aree main chalta hu tumhe bondita aur woh bhi aaj nahi saalon se jaabse mainne tumhe pahle bar dehka tha... Per tumne kya kiya Saab chod ki bhag gaye?.... per isse bar nahi bondita isse bar tum mera sath cholo gyi aur meri Patini Banogye mujhse pyar karoge" As he spoke, he began to pull Bondita, but she resisted, pulling her hand away.

Bondita said holding her head as she was feeling more dizziness: "Pagle ho gaye ho tum... zabardasti Kisi Se Pyar Nahi Kiya Jata... aur main tumhre Patini bhul jao Kyunki Tumhara yeh Sapna Kabhi pura Nahin hone wala... agar bondita ki dil main kise keleye jagah hai tho woh serf pati babu keleye hai.."

chandrachur: "Tho mera pyar ka kya? mera pyar ka kya bondita? Aree Tumhen andaza Bhi Hai Tumhare Liye Maine Kya Kya Kiya Hai... " Roy Choudharyon ke bheje Hue Tohfa Mein Boom Maine dalaya.. aur woh roy chowdhuryon ke khane Mein zahar woh bhi Maine hi dalaya tha.. aur woh kon hai... Tumre binoy.sasur.ji haan Unki Sar per Choti De ki unhen pagal kiya tha maine bondita... Aur woh... tumre Trilochan.kaka. kaka.sasur.jii woh bhi jali meri wajahse gaye Krishna Nagar aur Tulsipur ki eklauti Dushmani ki wajah main hu aur yeh saab kiske leye mainne tumhre liye bondita... Tumhre pyaar keleye bondita.."

Bondita slapped Chandrachur in anger. Chandrachur yelled, "BONDITA..." as he was about to retaliate, but Anirudh intervened, holding his hand and stating, "Bola tha na maine meri patni ko haath mat lagana agar Lagaya tho usse hath ko tod dunga main." Anirudh then twisted Chandrachur's hand and pushed him away.

As Anirudh pushed Chandrachur, he fell down. The Das and Roy Chowdhury families emerged, and Chandrachur looked at them in shock.

Kabir: Chauk Gaye?? Kaisa lag raha hai Tumhen Khud Ke khode Hue gadde Mein Gir Gaye?