{25}•Hᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ Pʟᴀɴs•

As the morning sun painted the room in a warm glow, Bondita found herself wrapped in Anirudh's embrace. Her eyes fluttered open to discover the shirtless figure beside her. A mixture of surprise and confusion washed over her.

Bondita hesitated, then with a hint of shock in her voice, she called out, "Pati babu!"

Anirudh mumbled in his half-asleep state, "Bondita...sone do. Tumhe poori raat mujhe sone nahi diya....

Bondita, wide-eyed, misinterpreted his words. Her mind raced with thoughts as she called him again "Patii babuu" determined to unravel the mystery.

Anirudh finally stirred awake, observing Bondita's concerned expression. "Kya hua bondita?" he asked.

Nervously looking down, Bondita finally mustered the courage to ask, "Uhm... kal raat kya hua? main aise.. I mean.. yeh aapki shirt.. main.. Mujh-mujh kuch yaad kyu nahi aaraha..

Anirudh, enjoying the opportunity to tease her, smirked and brushed a strand of hair from her face. "Tumhe pata hai kal na We did what husband and wife do," he playfully replied.

Bondita, her eyes wide with disbelief, struggled to comprehend the situation. She hesitated before asking, "Ky-kya... matlab hai... aapko... hamein ne... nahi kya bol rahe ho aap?" Her voice quivered, seeking clarification, as she grappled with the shock, unable to fathom the implications of Anirudh's revelation.

Anirudh, observing the perplexed expression on Bondita's face, decided to cease the teasing and burst into laughter. "Ohfo... aise kuch nahi kiya humne jo tum samajh rahe ho," he reassured her, trying to dispel the confusion with a light-hearted tone.

Bondita, catching Anirudh's laughter, gazed at him with a mixture of relief and curiosity. She took a deep breath, attempting to absorb the reassurance and make sense of the situation after his clarification.

Bondita, after a brief contemplation, cautiously inquired, "Ahem... mere kapde kise ne badal diye?" Her tone carried a delicate blend of curiosity and uncertainty, seeking clarity about the one responsible for the wardrobe adjustment.

Anirudh grinned, "Maine"

Bondita, once again wearing a shocked expression, inquired, "Aapne?"

Anirudh, making an effort to conceal his amusement, replied, "Haan-Haan Maine".

Bondita, acknowledging his response, then turned her attention to Anirudh, posing another question, "Phir aap yeh shirt ki bina kya kar rehe ho?"

Anirudh, seizing the opportunity, pulled her even closer, catching her off guard, and declared, "Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury... Mujhse pata hai tum Barrister ho, par mujhse itne saare sawal pochna zaroori hai kya?"

Bondita, undeterred, insisted, "Aap mera sawaal ka jawab do na"

Bondita, still trying to piece together the events, asked, "Why were you shirtless?"

Anirudh chuckled, "Bahut garmi thi, and you wouldn't let me leave to change. So, I had to improvise."

As Bondita absorbed the explanations, Anirudh clarified, "Bondita kal Raat tum usse dawai ki wajah se Nashe main thi... aur tumhe ni bola ki tumhe saree main bhut garmi lag rehe hai tho main bhar gaya tha tumhe yaha change karni chod kar aur ab tumhe hi pata hai tumne mera shirt kyu phena..."

Bondita sighed in relief when Anirudh turned his gaze towards her and candidly expressed, "Tumhe pata hai, tumne kal raat mujhe bola tha ki tumhe kiss chahiye..."

Bondita, taken aback, responded in shock, "Maine... maine aise kuch nahi bola hoga, aapne kuch galat suna hoga"

Anirudh reassured, "Nahi nahi Bondita, tumne bola ki mujhe kiss karna nahi aata hai, isliye tum khud mujhe sikhogi ki kiss kaise karna hai, aur waisi ek book ki baare mein bhi baat kar rahi thi"