Chapter 42

In order to get things moving along, I am trying to skip through the things that aren't really that important. So to start things off since it's been, I'm going to introduce you to new members of the team and get this story moving!

New Members:

Maverick: The brains of the operation. His dark brown hair and tall body set him aside from the rest. He is shy around those he does not know and would rather spend his time programming something or destroying something with his army of drones than having conversation with those around him. He is much taller in comparison to his brother and also has a better temperament. Uses drones and electronics.  

Haverick: Maverick's younger brother. He is short, shorter than Moonlight with light blond hair. He hates people who mention his height. He has a very short temper and will attack at random moments. He may not be the muscle of the team, but he definitely someone you don't want to run into. Uses knives and any small hand guns.

Malcolm: Usually spends his time alone for he does not like to be around people, but will fight for them. He is not as tall as Maverick but close. His jet black hair and dark blue eyes set him apart from everyone else. Uses throwing knives as his one true weapon, but has multiple guns and bomb like technology hidden throughout his clothing

Gunner: The muscle of the team. His large build frighten's most, but help his members out when looking for him. He has scars that run along all over his body and his brown hair is usually in a braid. Uses large knives and large guns to get the job done.

Makato: Also a prat of the muscle, but in a different way. He was much smaller than Gunner but can still pack a punch. His Japanese ancestry lays deep within a well known samurai family. Has a samurai sword that he uses to finish the job.

Moonlight: Uses a collapsible ax and other guns and knives.