Chapter 35

It had been a long time since Moonlight had entered the room and was intiragtaed the man named Adir. She still had not come out yet. Mikey had decided to go out into the living area and wait. The two people were speaking another laungage that he didn't know. Shortly after he left, Ana and Nano appeared to keep him company. 

"Moonlight really hates him." Ana said. "I'm surprised she hasn't killed him yet. After you left the two had started fighting about something and then calmed down. I've never seen her like this before."

"Yeah me neither." Mikey said. "I didn't know it was possible for her to get that mad and-" Hecouldn't find the right word to describe it. "Evil."

"It seems very unlike it her to be so rude and crule to someone." Nano said. "I hope she is ok." 

...An hour passed before Moonlight appeared in the doorway to the living area. Her face wasexpresionless. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that..." She said. Her eyes looked sad. "I probably could have handled that a little better." 

"You're alright." Mikey said with a smile. "I just didn't know you could get that mad. Remind me never to piss you off." Moonlight smiled a little and leaned against the doorway.

"So did you find out anything?" Ana asked.

"Yeah. It turns out Levi is here in New York City." She said looking down at the floor in front of her.

"We need to let John know so the police can get in on it." Ana said.

"No... We can't go to the police." Moonlight said. "Too many inoscent people could get killed if we do that. It's best I go tell Marshall or the General. That way it can be handled quicker. Levi would kill anyone and anything. He dosen't care." Moonlight said. "Asof right now, we needto be on high alert. Keep a close eye. "

"So why is he here?" Nano asked.

"The same reason why i was hired to kill him. He was planning a terrorist attack on New York. But Levi has power all around the world. If wetake him out then everything else goes down. The reason for the attack is simple. In sevral weeks, the President is comeing to New York on a trip. Levi plans on an assassination. Then, he wants to moves his troops in as soonas possible. First is the President. Then, the Army and any other defence the country may have. Finally, he plans on domination over the country. I've seen Levi's army. Half of it is enough to take over the country. There's no telling what would happen if he had all of his men." She acted like nothing was really wrong. Like she had known all along what was going on. She most likely did.

"So the President is in danger. Along with the rest of the country?" Mikey asked.

"Yes." Moonlight. "And we need to stop him before he succeeds with his plan.