Chapter 25

Leo and John sat in the entertainment area. It was strange for no one to be home. Leo had gone intot he dojo and found Moonlight's gun but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe Raph took her out."John said with a smirk. "To ask her." He nudged his boyfriend in the arm. Leo smiled and leaned back. John wrapped an arm around him and held him. "I don't get why he's so nervous."

"He thinks she wont like him back." Leo said leaaning into John. He felt John's soft lips brush the top of his head.

"Look at us." John said. "I htought he was the one who wanted you to be with me. There's nothing wrong with a human being in love with a turtle." He kissed Leo's head again.

"You're right." Leo said. "But it would have been nice for them to tell us where they were going."

John chuckled. "Let them be kids. Moonlight is still18 and Raph is 19. They still need space."

"Yeah." Leo said.

"I didn't know Moonlight had a gun though." John said raising an eyebrow.

Suddenly, the two could hear voices coming from the sewer entrance. They made them out to Raph and Moonlight. Leo could hear Raph laughing.

"So watcha ya do?" He asked in between laughs.

Moonlight stopped lauging to finish a story. "Then next morning I relpaced his surgar that he used for his coffee with salt." She started laughing. "I have never ran that fast in my life."

The two kept laughing, oblivious to Leo and John who had gotten up.

"Where have you two been?" John asked in a grown up voice.

"Out." Moonlight said with a giggle. "We went to get some ice cream."

"Oh." Leo said.

"Here." John handed Moonlight her gun. "You left this in the dojo."

"Heh. Sorry." She said, her face turning a little red.

Later that night....

Moonlight had gone off the bed and Raph and Leo sat in the kitchen.

"You really have taken an even bigger liking to her." Leo said.

"What?" Raph asked, sipping his coffee.

"Really? Romeo." Leo teased. "When are you going to ask her? You're pulling this out a little too long."

"I dont know." Raph said looking down.

"Well do it soon. I hate seeing you like this." Leo said reaching over the table to grab Raph's hand. He looked miserable. His expretion was dim and sad, and he slouched in his chair.

"I just want to be sure... Ya know?" Raph said looking up. He refered to Tsunami. How he left, and how bad Raph was hurt.

"Yeah. I understand."