Chapter 13

"Raptarr and Nobody will be joining us shortly." Donny said into his ear piece. "But we need to get moving now. They will have to join in the middle of the fight."

"Alright. Moonlight will go and place bombs around the building. Everyone stay where you are." Leo spoke.

With a nod of her head, Moonlight climbed down the side of the building ignoring the pain in her shoulder. She place the first bomb then rounded the corner of the building quietly and placed another. She could hear footsteps close by after she placed the second bomb and ducked down low. Foot Ninjas ran right past her not seeing her. She then hurried up and placed the third and four bombs. She then made her way back to the building where she and Leo had been before. The moon lighting her path. But as she began to climb up the building, something felt off. Something was wrong.

Moonlight climbed up over the edge expecting Leo to be on the roof but he had been replaced by a Foot Solider. The dark dressed man spun around and faced Moonlight head on. His dark brown eyes grew once he took a look at her mask. But soon enough the dark orbs were replaced by anger. He took out his sword strapped to his left side and held it pointing the end at her. Moonlight lowered herself down to grab her own weapon. It was just a buck knife. She took her stance and stood there not moving. Finally, he made his move and charged her. Swinging his blade in a furry Moonlight dodged all of the swipes and have back her own. First she swung high then continued to spin swinging low. She caught him on the knee and he jerked back with a yell of pain.Moonlight leaned back on her hands and kicked the blade out of his hands then she kicked again and sent him to the ground. She flung herself on top of him. Before she could give the final blow, Leo shot through her mind and what he would say began to ring in her ears. "We fight with honor. We try not to kill an innocent."

Instead of stabbing the man, Moonlight punched him hard on the head an knocked him out. Climbing back up to her feet she looked around.

"Leo?" She whispered. "Leo?"

There was no answer. Then she could hear a small yell like it was far off. She ran to the edge of the roof where she had climbed up and saw Leo, Donny, and Mikey with their hands bound behind them and surrounded by Foot. They were being lead into the target building.

"No" Moonlight said under her breath.

She watched as the guys were taken into the building and the doors shut behind them.