Chapter 15

Moonlight jumped up and ran towards Shredder with a yell. Raph watched in horror and Shredder turned the tip of his sword towards Moonlight and Moonlight ran right into it. The blade impaled her stomach but she stop running into Shredder. With another yell, she wrapped her arms around Shredder's waistline and picked him up as she ran.

Raph watched as Moonlight ran with Shredder in her grasp out through the wide open door of the warehouse,  and fall with him in her grasp over the edge.

Raph yelled with fear but Moonlight had disappeared over the edge, and was plummeting 50 feet down into the water.

The cold ocean water hit her like a wall. She let go of Shredder but opened her eyes to see where he was. He had been knocked out as well. She grabbed his gauntlet and pulled it off of his arm and placed it on her's. He opened his eyes once more just as Moonlight sent the two tips of the knifes into his abdomen, where it held the alien creature Shredder. With a jerk to the right, she sliced through him with all of her strength.  But as she pushed him away, he grabb we d the handle of the sword and ripped it out of Moonlight's body. The water clouded over with Moonlight and Shredder's blood.