Chapter 101

Bella's POV:

Bella in tiger form stalked towards the two story farm house that they believed Edward would be in. Carlisle and Charlotte flanked the sides of the building hoping to catch anyone from escaping. They knew anyone who got past them the wolves and Victoria would take care of. The rest of their group was needed to take care of the bigger number of newborns that were in the barn. They expected to be met with only a small group here but Bella felt that she should lead them in because Edward's powers didn't work on her and even though Rosalie wanted to fight him they were unsure if he could still read her mind.

Giving a nod to Carlisle and then one to Charlotte, Bella rushed through the front door as the other two rushed into the sides. Their plan was to take out as many as they could and funnel any that escaped towards the wolves. As soon as she made her way into the front hall chaos began all around her. As the first vampire saw her the shouting began.

"It's her!"

"We aren't ready."

And then all of a sudden Bella heard the voice she had hoped for. If a tiger could smile Bella would have grinned.

Edward's voice rang above the sounds of the vampires scrambling to defend themselves. "I don't care if you're ready. Get her!"

Before she could make her way to Edward, Bella was attacked by four vampires at once. One jumped on her back as she easily ripped the first one's head off and was tearing her way through the other two. Hearing the vampire on her back scream Bella looked and saw him holding what looked to be a broken jaw.

"I guess that answers the question about wether a vampire can bite me." Bella thought as she clawed the man's body in half. She rushed towards the sound of Edward screaming orders when she noticed a blond man with a ponytail and clothes that looked like they were from the early 1900's. He was trying to slip away from Carlisle as he fought off two newborns by himself. Realizing this man fit the description Victoria gave of James, Bella ran towards him grabbing him by the neck to subdue him knowing that if he got past them Victoria would have to face him. She had given her word that Victoria had her protection and not even Edward and his craziness would make her go back on it.

The group of newborns numbered no more than ten and the fight was over before it began. Looking around Bella noticed that Edward had wasn't there. She quickly threw James to Charlotte hoping she would know to take him to the barn as Carlisle was grabbing the various ripped off body parts and putting them in a pile in the middle of what was left of the living room to burn.

Bella sniffed the air and ran in the direction of the wolves catching Edward's scent. She was faster than him and when she found him he was surrounded by the five wolves and Victoria, looking somewhat panicked.

"Ahh about time you showed up." Victoria told her with a smile.

Edward turned around not even protecting himself from the others as he faced Bella."You think you have won. I planned all of this. You may have bested some of us but I have an army in the barn that is destroying all your reinforcements. I will be gracious and allow you to surrender peacefully and in return I will spare all of your lives except Rosalie's of course."

A chorus of growls came from the wolves followed by a small grey wolf jumping towards Edward trying to attack him while he wasn't paying attention. Before Edward could even turn around to defend himself Bella took him to the ground. The grey wolf landed on top of Bella and was grabbed by the scruff of the neck by Sam's jaw and pulled back in line with the other wolves. He barked at the wolf as he released it from his jaws.

"My apologies White Tiger. The young ones are still excited from the fight." Sam told her through the link.

Bella clamped her jaw around Edward's neck and started dragging him backwards as he began screaming nonsense about perverts and the world being his. She stopped when she heard Victoria ask. "Did you get James?" Bella nodded the best she could with Edward in her mouth.

Victoria covered her mouth with her hand as her eyes filled with venom. She fought to control her tearless sobs. "Thank You Bella. I'm going to go make sure. Until I see it with my own eyes I won't be able to believe it."

"What would you like us to do white tiger?" Sam asked as he watched Victoria run towards the barn.

"From the lack of sound coming from the barn it seems like the fighting is over. I would like you guys to do a parameter check and then meet back here. One of you needs to collect the pieces of any vampires you guys ripped apart and put them in a pile for us to burn."

"Yes white tiger."With that Sam and the other wolves took off.

"Where is Bella?" Bella heard Rosalie ask through the link in panic.

"I'm coming." Bella replied dragging a kicking and screaming Edward back to the barn.