LXXVIII -

LEAVE COMMENTS, PLEASE! I BEG FOR COMMENTS AND FOR LOVE (allow me to be dramatic, i don't mind)

I THINK I'M DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB, I'M POSTING ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY. QUITE PROUD OF MYSELF.

Nobody seemed overly interested in how the couple had gotten into a room still fighting and came out with a wedding ring, after all they were all old enough to know what most likely happened in that room. Still, Lyall and Hope didn't seem that shocked that the two were doing activities usually reserved (in their minds) to married couples. Therefore, life went on with very little changes between the group as the month changed from September to October.

What did change, however, was the fact that Regulus received a letter from Scotland in the very early morning as he helped Hope and Cecilia put the table for breakfast from an unknown owl.

"That's not Professor Snape's owl," Cecilia said, narrowing her eyes.

"Certainly not," Regulus said, taking the letter from the brown barn owl. "This is your aunt's."

"Maria?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

He nodded, showing her the envelop and opening it.

Hope walked closer, smiling at the owl and offering it a piece of fried bacon with gentle movements to not scare it away. The piece was small enough for it to eat at once and rest on Hope's learn shoulder.

"What does it say?" Cecilia asked.

Regulus frowned, still reading it with a focused face.

"She got in contact with Mister Alexander Kreisler, who asked after you, by the way, and there's a section in Portuguese," he said, offering her the letter. "Kreisler... he's the one that dealt with my wounds, wasn't he?"

"And the one that tested my magical core," she said, taking the letter from him. "Why would she write in Portuguese?"

"Because she probably doesn't want anyone understanding it, in case it falls into the wrong hands," Hope guessed.

Regulus opened his mouth to give his own guess, add to the conversation that Cecilia might be able to lie about what it was saying, but Cecilia gasped loudly. He closed his mouth to watch her in worry, unsure if he should ask before she raised her eyes from the letter.

"What is it?" he finally asked.

"They have the ritual ready, they give us a time and place for a meeting," Cecilia said. "Kreisler is almost completely sure that everybody can leave with life if we follow this ritual that they made together based off the ritual in the book."

Hope, unsure of what they were talking about, watched the interaction as she put the plate of homemade laverbread on the table. The young couple seemed extraordinarily happy, so she made no comment on the way Cecilia's eyes filled with tears and Regulus had to look away so he wouldn't start crying as well.

She managed to keep her mouth shut through the whole breakfast as the other adults came down and the children appeared, all still half-asleep while Cecilia – holding on for dear life – wouldn't look away from Harry as he rested his head, eyes closed against Sirius' shoulder.

"Harry," Regulus said, suddenly.

Harry's eyes fluttered open.

"Yes?" he asked, as politely as the annoyed teenager could.

"In the 15th, we have somewhere to be," Regulus said.

Hermione frowned.

"Where?" she asked.