Goodnight, my darling.

The lingering connection held them together in a shared moment of breathless vulnerability. Sebastian's voice, filled with genuine concern, cut through the quiet of the forest.

"I don't understand why we always find ourselves in danger together. You deserve a real Sallow date, without dueling dark wizards or handling danger."

Ophelia, her eyes reflecting the moonlight, met his gaze with a mixture of gratitude and understanding. "Maybe we're destined for both adventure and romance."

As they discussed plans for a future date, they agreed on spending time with schoolwork and friends first. The conversation about their relationship floated between them like a whisper of promise, leaving room for understanding and growth.

They made their way back to the castle, arriving in Hogsmeade to use the Floo Powder to return to Hogwarts. Though Ophelia was ready to retreat to her dorm, Sebastian, unwilling to part ways so soon, used their skipped dinner as an excuse to extend their time together. They ventured to the kitchen, greeting a house-elf Sebastian seemed to know.

In the dim light of the cozy kitchen, they shared a quiet meal, enjoying each other's company in comfortable silence. After finishing, they headed back to their common room, hand in hand, sharing a closeness that spoke louder than words.

Standing in front of Ophelia's dorm room, their eyes held a mutual understanding. Contemplating the prospect of another kiss, they laughed, acknowledging the shared nervousness. Ophelia reached up, her arms encircling Sebastian's neck. He closed the gap between them, and their lips met in a heartfelt, content kiss.

"Goodnight, my darling." Sebastian whispered, a warm smile lingering on his lips as Ophelia vanished into her dorm room. He walked back to his dorm, a glowing happiness radiating from him.

Ophelia was greeted by Violet and Anne eagerly waiting for her to return and tell about her evening.

"Alright, spill the details, Ophelia. What happened during your little escapade?", Violet asked her.

Ophelia started smiling and began retelling the events of the night: "Oh, it was an adventure. So, we started at the Three Broomsticks. Sirona greeted us, and we had a secluded table for some butterbeer."

"Nice, but I sense there's more. My brother wouldn't just leave it at butterbeers, for someone special like you."

"Of course. We left for the Forbidden Forest, because he wanted me to show this beautiful place of earth and just as we were about to share a magical moment, poachers attacked. They took me, and a fight broke out."

"What?? Poachers?", they both uttered in unison.

"Yeah, they held a grudge from last year. Anyway, they were about to choke me because of my answer to their questions when Sebastian cast Expelliarmus, got my wand back, and then we fought our way out."

"Wait. So, after this intense fight, what happened?"

"We kissed, right there in the middle of the Forbidden Forest. It was... magical."

"Oh Ophelia, I'm so glad, that's grand! You do have a knack for finding romance in unexpected places.", snickered Anne.

"True. So, what happened after that?", Violet asked eagerly.

"Well, we talked about us, agreed on a real date, left for the castle, and then decided to sneak into the kitchen for a late-night snack."

"Late-night snack? You two really know how to keep things interesting."

"We ate on the floor in the kitchen, talked, and held hands until I had to go back to my dorm. We shared a goodnight kiss at my door."

Anne grins happily: "Aww, that's adorable. I'm so happy the both of you finally confessed your feelings."

"Seems like you had quite the night. Are you two courting now, too?", Violet asks curiously.

"I reckon we're not courting, he didn't ask me. We also didn't exactly talk about our real feelings. I believe we have yet to do that. But enough of this banter, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep now. If you're finished bombarding me with questions."

The two girls snickered and agreed to go to sleep, everyone went in their own bed and closed the curtains. Ophelia took the enchanted iris, Sebastian gave her before and put it on her bedside table.

The room filled with the warmth of shared excitement and the promise of blossoming romance.

As she lays in her bed, Ophelia drifted into a serene sleep, dreams painted with images of moonlit forests, stolen kisses, and the warmth of Sebastian's embrace.