182

Do not question why I put this here

Do not question why I put this here. I don't really have anywhere else to put it.

I edited the photo, of course, but only the sparkles and the filter. The gun isn't real, of course. I mean, it IS in my room, but you couldn't shoot anyone with it. It's a toy. Got it when I was really young. Along with it I also got arrows that had Saugnäpfe on them. The pistol couldn't properly shoot them anymore even before a week passed. Only so slightly after, the arrows were broken too. Now it's useless, yet lowkey intimidating to others.

The bullets are actual ones though. Found them on the street in Berlin on New Year's Eve. According to my sources, they were only bullets that you call „Schreckschusspatronen“, so nothing bad, don't worry. Even though I still ask myself who in my ex-neighbourhood has a gun license- (this wasn't the first time I found such a bullet after New Year's Eve, just the first time I found a bunch. The other time, I found one in the garden). I kinda suspect it's my russian ex-neighbours, which were a bit extreme sometimes, so that's what I'd think.

Also, seeing the reactions from others to that fake gun, knowing very well that even throwing it would barely hurt, is hilarious. Even a fucking PLASTIC BOTTLE would hurt more, bet.

Also, today is testimonials' day. However, I am not putting it in, because I know that more and more of my irl friends look into this and I have to be more careful with what I post.

At that point: henlo to T., S., maybe L. (even though I think, she wouldn't look into this, because I told her not to and she's respectful *COUGH COUGH WHILE LOOKING AT T AND S WHOM I'VE ALSO TOLD THIS, HOWEVER THEY READ IT ANYWAY, YOU DUCKERS*) and maybe I even got V or Leo in here, too. E isn't quite active on this platform, I know that for sure. She also wouldn't look into this, because I told her not to. Same as with L :]

Also henlo to, of course, my wattpad-quackers : my duck-trio-partners Anny & Newly, yet also henlo to dear Mimi