111

Dieses Buch wird vermutlich nur noch für sowas benutzt... Irgendwie traurig. Aber ich brauche halt einen Ort, um mich nicht auf Personen bezogen auszusprechen. Wenn ich ein Buch extra dafür erstellen würde, würde es zu viele neugierige Leute anlocken, die mir helfen wollen, von denen ich aber keine Hilfe will. Deshalb lieber das hier.

So, now, could anyone please tell my head and my heart to shut the fuck up?

Both are confusing me and I really want to listen to neither. All ideas coming from my head are dumb and all from my heart either. And my stomach is just wanting things that make me fat and ugly. Much of it.
So who/what should I listen to?
The daughters of death (from inkheart)? Probably a bad idea, because I am destroying the life of my parents. They love me and mom often says that she already would've given up, if I wouldn't be there.
My head? Mostly the same as listening to the daughters of death. Except for that it's nearly pure isolation. So, probably not a good idea either.
My heart? No fucking way I am doing this, I'd be rejected, both platonic and romantic. And YEAH, you actually CAN be rejected platonically.
My stomach? Getting even uglier, yay. And getting more depressed. So also a no.
Absolute listening to my parents? Bad idea, they're different and sometimes a bit veraltet. Because of that I am already a bit quirky, but I have definitely no urge to get even quirkier.
Listening to some friend? Well and what do I do when it's something I can't talk about with them? There's something like that with everyone. (At least it's not really concerning to me anymore. Newly is already pretty close to something like that.)
Listening to books? Great, I am going to be put in prison. Or I won't be myself anymore. Or both.
So, who the fuck or whst the fuck am I supposed to listen to?