1. The teenage 'rebels'.

Bands sat around a large table, eating their food together as they talked among one another, the chatter of them talking meant they weren't focusing on anything but the moment, meaning they didn't hear a roadie touring some kids around the hotel.

"So this is you guys shared rooms," He said, opening a door and showing them around, "There's two bathrooms so maybe you could pop in one," he said to the only girl who nodded a little bit in understanding, "Then we've got the other guys rooms but who cares about that?" He chuckled and lead them downstairs.

"Do we have to meet them?" The girl; Jackie sighed a little, "Why don't you want to meet them?" He asked, "She's scared to meet them because they're her idols," Ashley explained, Ashley being the lead singer who had impressive chops on him.

"Ah, don't worry kiddo, they'll be fine with you," The roadie smiled, Jackie held onto Ashley's hand, Ashley had protected her all throughout school so it was natural their bond was close, so close that when she was being bullied into self harm that Ashley moved into her classes, even moving into her house at some stage and making sure she's happy all the time.

Her other two band mates, Jason and Levi followed along as well, talking together about  motorbikes, "Man I want one!" Levi said making Jason sigh as he two nodded, "Same..." Jason pouted.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1," The roadie knocked on the large doors to the dining room, "Come in!~" They heard a British voice say soothingly In a song song way, "Is that David Coverdale?" Jackie asked, the man chuckled and nodded, opening up the two large doors, Ashley held the door open for Jackie who nervously followed the two boys who were much more confident then her.

"Hi," The bands chuckled, not knowing what to say, "Hi... We're a band too... Even though we look fresh out of the womb but shut up," Levi shrugged, earning a back handed slap to the gut from Jason, "What he meant was... We're in a band, and we somehow got here, so yeah," Jason said, they chuckled slightly, "You alright kid?" Sebastian Bach asked, referring to Levi who rubbed his gut, "Yeah... Man that stings..." Levi pouted, "Suck it," Jason said.

Meanwhile Jackie was standing beside Ashley, playing with his hand, "Go on! Introduce yourselves!" David Coverdale smiled, "Well... I'm Jason, I play drums and I'm the oldest in the band, I'm the dinosaur," Jason shrugged making them chuckle, "I'm Levi, I play bass, I sometimes help out with vocals but not really... I dunno, you get the gist," Levi shrugged, they nodded and looked at Ashley and Jackie next.

"I'm Ashley, I sing and I write the material with Jackie," Ashley introduced, "Ashley, very nice name for a guy," Nikki smiled, "I think I'm a guy, hang on let me check," Ashley said and grabbed the front of his jeans making them laugh.

"IT FELL OFF! Nah I'm playing," Ashley chuckled making them laugh along, "And you?" Sebastian smiled at Jackie who nervously played with her hands, not wanting to speak up.

"This is Jackie, she's the baby of the band and she plays guitar," Ashley introduced for her, "Got you! Baby of the band and only girl!" Sebastian smiled, "And shortest," Levi said, "And brokest," Jason said making her roll her eyes while they chuckled.

"Brokest huh?" Sebastian chuckled, "Yeah, we have jobs, she doesn't as she's out of town..." Ashley shrugged, "Well, so am I but... I have a license," Ashley explained, "Oh do you? Fancyyyy," Vince hummed, "Yeah, she doesn't even know how to drive yet, it's hilarious," Ashley chuckled making them chuckle softly, "Well take a seat guys, get comfy!" David smiled.

They sat down and Jackie had her head down as she played with Ashley's hand.
"You two are really close," Tom Kiefer noted with a small smile, "Yeah, we've been friends since we little, she punched a boy in the face when we were little for tugging my long hair and so I've been her 'body guard's ever since," Ashley smiled making them chuckle.

"We live together too, it's really awkward when her mum walks in on us laying on the bed watching YouTube and she throws a box of condoms at us..." Ashley frowned making them laugh hysterically, "Really?!" David smiled widely, "Yes really! She's like, 'avoid teen pregnancy like your mother failed to do so Ashley'... I mean I know as a guy I have to look after the baby, I'm not a cunt but... I AIN'T A HORNY LITTLE BITCH ALRIGHT?" Ashley asked making them chuckle.

"*cough* rockstars, sorry what?" Levi hummed making them chuckle, "Shut up you," Nikki smiled, "I insulted the old one," Levi told Jason making him gasp while the table erupted in laughter.

Jackie had her head on Ashley's bicep as he played with her hand, gently kissing it a few times.

"Aww~ are you two dating?" Sebastian asked, "What gave it away?" Ashley gasped making them chuckle, Jackie mumbled something, "Pardon?" Ashley asked, she mumbled it closer to his ear, "You suck porn, what?" He frowned making them laugh, "Popcorn!" She huffed and slapped his arm making him cackle.

"Abuse! I give you cuddles all damn day, I give you my hoodies and I even spoil you when I have money and whatcha do?! Abuse me! Illegal, go to jail," Ashley huffed making her giggle as she hugged him, "Ohhhh, now you love me? Fuck you," he pouted, though he couldn't resist when she smiled at him, so he hugged her tightly.

"Aww," David smiled, "Young love..." Tommy sighed, "I remember being young once..." Levi said in a croaky voice making them laugh, "Screw you!" Sebastian sniffled jokingly.