3. Breakfast.

The musicians were down around the same time, eating breakfast together and chatting about music, meanwhile Ashley and Jackie came in last.

"Morning kiddos! Want some fruit toast?" David smiled, "Yummy!" Ashley gasped and walked in, Jackie slammed her foot into the closed door so loud it scared the shit out of everyone.

She groaned quietly and rubbed her shin as she managed to slam from her knee down into the door, "Shit, you good child?!" Ashley asked, she nodded and walked over, more like limped over as she sat down.

"That looked and sounded painful," David chuckled, "It was..." She sighed and rubbed her leg, "Gimme your leg, I'm a king at massages," Ashley said making her sigh as she put her sore leg on his lap, he smiled and massaged her leg while he ate fruit toast with his other hand, "This tastes so good!" He huffed, "Right?" Sebastian agreed.

"My god, I think there's gonna be a massive bruise on your shin dude," Levi said, "Most likely..." She agreed making them chuckle, "Here," Ashley fed her some French toast, "Good right?" He asked, she nodded so he put his head on her shoulder, "Sleep," she said, "What's with you and being tired all the time?" Ashley asked, "I dunno, I'm tired of your bull-sheeet," she smiled making him roll his eyes.

She gently bite his nose making him whine, "Go awayyyy," he huffed making her giggle as she poked his nose a few times, "Would you quit it?!" He huffed and gently bit her hand, they giggled together, "Aww, young love!" Tommy smiled, "Old love..." Ashley said and cuddled into Jackie's neck.

"How long have you two been a thing?" Sebastian asked, "Like four years but we actually had feeling for each other since we were little, but I was too much of a pussy to say anything," Ashley said making them chuckle, "Pussy!" Jason huffed, "Loser," Ashley said and giggled as Jackie yelped, he had lifted her onto his lap and was hugging her tightly.

"Scared the shit outta me!" She huffed making him giggle, "I remember being young once..." Jon Bon Jovi sighed, "Seven centuries ago," Levi coughed making them laugh.

"Fuck you man!" Jon smiled making him laugh, "So when are you guys gonna play for us huh?" Nikki asked, "Nope, no musician privileges, just... You get to hear us play when we're live, yeah," Ashley nodded, "Aww..." David sighed, "Yeah I know, we're so amazing," Ashley chuckled.

"We'll play one song if you guys all say you're old," Levi said.

They chuckled, "We're old!" They said making him cheer, "Yes! Thank you, makes me feel like I didn't just turn into an adult technically speaking," Levi cheered, "You're still young," Tommy chuckled, "Voting..." He sighed, "Voting..." Nikki agreed.