9. Dinner is strange.

Jackie was reading a book at the table, flipping the pagers gently and not bending the spine, reading it where as her book was only cracked open a smidge so it wouldn't hurt the spine or pull at the front or blurb of the book.

"Why are you reading it like that?" Sebastian asked with a small chuckle, "I don't like when people bend books, it ruins it," she murmured while concentrating.

"What ya reading?" David hummed, "Harry Potter," she said, "Ooh, which one?" He asked, "The Deathly Hallows," she yawned, "That book is huge," Tommy chuckled.

"What are you kids doing?" David asked, "Jason and I are writing lyrics," Levi said as they both were writing stuff down hastily and quietly murmuring to each other.

"And you?" Sebastian hummed, "Drawing," Eric said and blew at his paper to get rid of the eraser sharpenings.

"Can I see?" David asked, he showed them the sketchbook and they gaped at it in awe, it was huge and was a nice portrait of Jimi Hendrix, a semi-realism at least.

"That looks amazing!" Tom said, "Thanks... I just need to colour it... I can't be fucked," he sighed, "Ask Jackie," Jason said while writing his notebook, he turned to see Eric and Jackie glaring into his soul, "Shit..." He said and screamed as Eric slapped his arm.

He giggled and the other musicians chuckled softly at their crazy dynamic.
"You kids," David smiled softly, "Are mad, we know," Levi said proudly making them chuckled.

Jackie finished her book and looked at them all, "You read fast, you were about 3/4 in and now you're done," Jon chuckled, "It's called big brain," she said making them chuckle a little.

"Noooo, Jackie we have Ancient History tests online..." Eric whined making her groan, the musicians chuckled at how agitated the two sounded.

"It's late, you kids should shower," David said, Eric gasped, "You dare say we stink?!" He huffed playfully making him chuckle, "No! No your Highness I just thought-" David went along, "Silence you peasant!" Eric hissed making them laugh.

Jackie got up and stretched, "Seen as no one else is I'm gonna go shower," she said and walked out.

As she came back her hair was a little damp still, Eric played with it and gently brushed it out with the comb he keeps in his pocket at all times.

"Why do you keep that on you?" Bret chuckled, "You call yourself a hair musician," Eric jokingly scoffed making them chuckle.

"Can I cut your dead ends?" Eric asked, "Ehh..." Jackie frowned, "Please, I swear to you I'll only cut the ends," he told her, "Okay..." She said, he took out little scissors and they all laughed.

"Is there a salon in your pocket?!" David chuckled, "Yeah, there's a barber in there too," he smiled making them chuckle softly. He cut her hair and gave it a few layers, gently fluffing it up and fixing it for her.

"There, we just need it to dry," he told her.

When it was dry, her hair was very soft, smooth and silky, she had gorgeous hair which sat just below her chest and it was very soft.

"Looks great! Wow, Eric you're like a hair stylist," David smiled, "Yeah well my sister is a hair stylist and whenever she doesnt like a wig or doesn't need it she let's me experiment," He explained, "Ohh, cool!" Sebastian said.

"Fix my hair man, this shit is pissing me off," Tommy said as hair was growing over his eyes, Eric got up and fixed his hair up a bit and gently snipped around the front, styling it and giving it volume.

He ran his fingers through it after cutting it and it looked much better.
"Hey! Nice man!" Tommy said and high fived him.

"Ooh, wicked," Eric said and traced the scar on his hand, "Got hand surgery so I could twirl the sticks dude!" Tommy smiled, "Gnarly," he said and showed him a large scar on his bicep.

"I got that from a bike accident when I was twelve, I got thrown over the handle bars," he told them, "Ouch!" David cringed, "It was! How'd you know that's what I said?!" Eric smiled making them chuckle.

"It was more like," Eric cleared his voice and went, "Ow! Fuck!" He whisper screamed making them chuckle.

"Then my dad who is a complete dumbass ran over and faceplanted," Eric snickered making them chuckle, "It made me feel better, bleeding out and he falls and I just burst out laughing," he giggled happily.

"He'd so put you in a headlock for bringing that up," Jackie smiled, "He would! My dad always puts me in a damn headlock!" Eric huffed, "Dads, hey?" Levi sighed, "Who needs them?" Eric joked making them all gasp.

"I'm kidding! I love my dad, he's awesome," Eric giggled, "I don't have a dad..." Jackie pouted, "Aww... Now I feel bad," Eric said and gave her a side hug.

"No fair!" She huffed and put her cheek on Eric's shoulder.