12. Dad!

Ashley was humming a song when he felt gentle but rough hands on his shoulders, he blinked a bit and the musicians all looked behind him curiously.

He turned his head and gasped, "Dad!" He yelled and jumped in his arms making the man laugh as he hugged him tight and rubbed his back.

"I'm gonna torture you, you gotta sit with me all day," Ashley said proudly, "You think that's torture? I had to wipe your ass when you were an infant," His father - James chuckled making them laugh.

"You're not wrong," David smiled, "I'm James by the way," he told them, "Pleasure to meet you," David smiled.

"I see the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree," Nikki smiled as Ashley looked just like James.
"Yeah, well... I mean if you think we look similar now just look at a photo of me in the 80s and compare the 80s wannabe over here and you're good," James said, earning a gentle slap to the arm which made him giggle.

"I'm so tired..." Ashley yawned, "Same," Jackie said.
"Holy shit... Jackie what happened to your hair?" James asked, "Ashley cut it for me... But then again the kitty likes eating hair..." She said, "Kitty?" James asked, "We adopted a kitten," Ashley explained, "God, god damn you son..." James sighed.

"Is this a usual thing?" Jon smiled, "Dude... We have 12 cats because a certain someone can't resist," James said making them laugh.

"Hey!. Half are birthday gifts okay?!" Ashley huffed, "Yeah and half are ones you randomly found!" James said, "Rescuing!" Ashley pouted.

James rolled his eyes and gave him a noogie, "Nooo! Not the noogie!" Ashley whined making them chuckle.

Ashley was holding his dads hand and gently munching on his forearm as James was talking with the others.

"What is your mad son doing?" Nikki chuckled, "I'm used to it... He's got a weird habit of biting," James chuckled and looked down at Ashley who giggled a little.

James kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair before continuing the conversation.
"Heh, heh dad remember when you face planted?" Ashley giggled, James rolled his eyes and gently slapped his thigh making him giggle more.

James shook his head and sighed, "See what I gotta deal with? You guys are lucky, you don't live with him..." James said, "You love me," Ashley smiled, "Mm, not really," James said playfully, laughing as Ashley gasped and looked a bit sad.

"If you believe I don't love you for a second you're thicker then I thought," James chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Meanie," Ashley said and gently bit his arm.

James smiled and held his hand as they were talking about random stuff.

"How many siblings do you have Ashley?" David asked, James sighed dramatically, "A lot," Ashley giggled.

"He had 9..." James said, "God damn!" Nikki said, "Well a certain woman, who I may share a God damn ring with- has baby fever!" James scoffed making them laugh.

"I wanna be a dad! If I have a daughter and any boys look at her, I'm gonna hiss at them," Ashley said proudly making them laugh, "Do you want a son or a daughter?" Vince asked, "As long as they're healthy and they're not a little shit like my big brother then I'm happy," Ashley said, giggling as James rolled his eyes, "Just because Ethan can pick you up doesn't make him a little shit," James said, "But he's shorter then me!" Ashely whined making them chuckle.

"I can lift you... Kinda," Jackie said, he got up and Jackie lifted his feet JUST off the ground.

"I love how you really had to try, meanwhile with me it's easy," Ashley giggled and put her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing.

"Alright muscles, stop terrorizing your girlfriend," James chuckled, Ashley put her down and patted her little head, she went to reach to Pat his and he began singing in German as it looked like she was salluting (I don't like the whole Hitler thing but I have a friend who sings it all the time).

"Fuck off!" She huffed making him cackle.

"Sit your ass down," James said, "Aww," Ashley whined, "Now, come on," James said, Ashley said beside him and huffed so James squished his face.

"What have you been writing recently?" James asked, "Another ballad," Ashley said, "Oh really? Has it got a name?" He chuckled, "When I Look Into Your Eyes, but we need a piano! I have a vision!" Ashley said, "There's a piano in the lounge, I saw it as we walked in," Axl said, Ashley was gone like the wind making them laugh.

They could hear the piano from where they are and heard him warming up by playing a few chords.

"Oh my god..." James said as he recognized the tune, "What?" David smiled, "It's 'That old black magic' from The Nutty Professor," James said making them laugh as they could hear it.

"Oh my god..." Bret chuckled, they went to the lounge and Ashley was going through songs.

"Rush E!" Jason called in his hands.

Ashley sighed a little and rolled up his sleeves, "Serious business!" Vince chuckled.

Ashley cracked his knuckles and stretched a little, "The intro is easy... The end is not," Ashley sighed making them chuckle.

As he began to play, they were blown away but how fast he was, especially towards the end. He felt his hands were on fire as he went left to right and down and up and side to side.

They clapped at the end making him chuckle.

"Meanwhile this is all I can play," Jackie said and played the intro to Bohemian Rhapsody.

"That's pretty good!" Axl smiled and they noodled on the piano- at least four people were sitting there noodling.

"Oh god," James chuckled.

Jackie was pressing on random notes and it was making a soft melody.
"Do you even know what notes you're playing?" Ashley giggled, "Eeeeeee flat?" She questioned, he nodded, "Oh my god... Give me a guitar and I can tell you every note without question, a piano... Nah uh," she said making them chuckle.

She watched Ashley play the intro to 'Don't stop me now' and she copied him, working on the rhythm before she herself could play it too.

"You're a fast learner," Axl smiled, "So anyways, here's wonderwall," Ashley joked making them laugh.

"I thought you said you'd stop with wonder wall jokes?" James asked, "I said maybe," Ashley sang making them laugh.

"You're gonna be the one that saves me!" Jackie joined, "Cause after allll!" Ashley sang, "You're my wonderwall!" Jackie giggled.

"Aww, young love," David teased, "Shut up," Ashley chuckled.

"What does that even mean, 'wonderwall'?" Ashley asked, "God knows," Axl said, "God knows I want to break free!" Ashley sang manking them laugh.