2. Style.

"So what's you guys style?" Sebastian asked curiously, "Uh, well... Uh, eee... Uh... Um... Uh..." Ashley stuttered, "Yeah good boy, maybe stutter some more next time," Levi said making the singer laugh, "As he was trying to say, we're inspired by... Uh... Glam stuff," Levi said, "Oh nice! Ashley what's your singing style?" Sebastian hummed curiously, "Um... Uhhhhhhhh..." Ashley frowned making them laugh, "I'm not even shitting you I'm so tired and jet lagged right now..." Ashley chuckled.

"Not as bad as poor Jackie! She wears long sleeves to school and her back pack weighs a ton!" Jason said, "I know, we had school yesterday by the way so that tells you how early we came here," Ashley explained to them, "Oh you came early?" David asked, "Came early..." Jackie whispered making Ashley smirk a little as he gently slapped her leg, "Yeah we got on the plane at nine at night..." Ashley yawned, "You guys must be tired, it's just passed eight now," David said checking his watch, "I feel old with how bad I wanna fucking sleeeeep!" Ashley groaned, "Same... I'm tired," Levi yawned.

"You kids should go to sleep," Nikki chuckled, Mick looked at Jackie and saw her smiling a but as she played with Ashley's hand.

Ashley turned to watch her as she made his hand flop about as if he was waving.
He stared at her making her giggle, "What are you doing child?" Ashley asked, "Nothin," she smiled, he frowned and yelped as she gently bit his wrist, "Hey! No biteys!" He pouted and gently pinched her nose making her let go.

"You're a strange child," David chuckled as she went back to playing with Ashley's hand, "Remember in art yesterday when I couldn't draw a circle and Ashley and Jackie were drawing full on art work?" Levi asked, "Yeah, but you're a fucking retard," Jason said making them all laugh.

"Wow, nice!" Tommy chuckled making him snicker.

"That was harsh man!" Bret Michaels smiled, "I'm tired..." Jackie mumbled, cuddling into Ashley's chest, he kissed her forehead and played with her hair, "Me too..." He yawned and rested his chin on her head, humming tiredly as he looked at the bands.

"We're gonna go up to our room..." Ashley mumbled, "Alright, nice meeting you Ash and Jackie!" David smiled and waved, "Nice meeting you guys too, come on shortie," Ashley yawned so Jackie followed him.

"MAKE ME THE UNCLE!" Levi yelled, "ME TOO!" Jason called, they both flipped them off from behind their backs making every one laugh.

"I'm old..." Jason said as he stretched his arms back, "How old are you?" David asked, "I'm 19 this year... I'm so old," Jason said, "The fuck are we?" Sebastian asked, "Humans," Jason smiled, giggling as they groaned.

"How about you? How old are you?" David asked Levi, "I'm 18," Levi said, "The other two?" David asked, "Ashley turned 17 early January and Jackie is 17 in July," Jason yawned, "You guys may need to have a Nana nap," Tommy chuckled, "Mhm... I'm going up, bye guys," Jason said and stretched his muscles.

NINE

The boys were in their room when they heard giggling from the room over, they went down the hall and saw Ashley and Jackie cuddling while giggling, the boys ran down stairs.

"Guys! Guys!" Jason gasped frantically, "What what?" Bret asked, "Ashley and Jackie are cuddling, they're 100% in love," Levi said making them laugh.

"Oh leave them be!" Tommy chuckled, "But they're kissing..." Jason said, "Leave them be you cheeky little shits," David smiled making them giggle as they walked out and to their room.