8. Bus Rides...

Every musician was crammed into a big bus, thank god it could seat a lot of people... Levi sat by Nikki, Jason sat by Bret and of course Ashley and Jackie sat together.

"How long is this ride anyways?" Levi yawned, "Three hours," Nikki said, "Ugh, fuck... Sleep," Levi said making him chuckle, Jackie held onto Ashley and snuggled into his chest.

"I'm not a pillow yknow?" He asked, earning a little whine, "Aww, that was adowable!" He huffed and kissed her forehead, hugging her close and playing with her soft hair.

"Head over heels?" David; who sat beside Tom Keifer smirked, "Head over platforms," Ashley corrected, showing off his platform boots making David chuckle.

"I'm tired..." Jackie mumbled, "I know..." Ashley whispered and hugged her close, they fell asleep together in a little ball, Ashley's back to the window and Jackie sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Aww," David cooed, "I wanna see!" Levi huffed, as they had gotten to a petrol station, Levi got up and walked over, "Awww!" Levi gasped and took a photo.

"My children!" Levi hissed and ran back to his spot.
"Gay bitch," Jason said, "Fuck you!" Levi huffed making them chuckle.

"What up biiitch?" Levi asked as he sat back next to Nikki, the bassist simply chuckled and shook his head.
"I'm so tired," Levi yawned, "Me too," Nikki said and stretched.

"Jackie... Ashley, wake up kids," David shook them awake gently, Jackie whined as Ashley got up and carried her off the bus.

"What up my children?" Ashley asked as he got off the bus, "Good question," Bret chuckled, "You carry her as if she's a small child," Tommy chuckled, "She's mine, fuck off you overgrown dildo muncher," Ashley huffed making them all laugh.

They went inside and Ashley and Jackie went upstairs. "Where ya goin?" Steven Adler asked curiously, "Bed," Ashley said, "Use protection!" Jason yelled, "Jason!" Jackie huffed and jumped out of Ashley's arms, chasing the drummer who laughed hysterically.

There was a loud smack noise followed by a groan.
"She got a towel and belted my ass with it... Fuck," Jason groaned making them chuckle.

"Imagine her kids in the future?" Levi frowned, "You best hope I don't put bars on your window," she quoted, "Ronald Weasley! How dare you steal that car?!" Ashley huffed jokingly making her giggle.

"Carry me again slave," she said, he picked her up, "Yes your highness," he said and carried her upstairs.

"Highness," David chuckled.