13. Up to eleven.

Majority of them just watched as Jackie was sitting on the stage with her guitar turned down low as she noodles on it. "Come on sweetie, we're bored! Give us some background!" Vince smiled as he walked around, "You asked for it," she shrugged and turned her volume up, strumming a mean power chord and shooting vibrato into their ears.

"This is why we're getting married one day," Ashley said proudly making them chuckle.
"What theme would the wedding be?" Dee asked, "I know she'd wear black - she'd wear a black dress with red lace, I know her too well - black stilletoes and red lipstick, see? I know her too well, " he smiled making them chuckle, "You know her really well huh?" Nikki smiled.

"Sometimes I know stuff that she doesn't know - like one day I just knew something was wrong with her, she was acting weird, sweating, she was clinging to me for dear life and she was literally soaked in sweat, I laid her on her back and as soon as I did she had a seizure," he told them, "Shit, how did ya know that'd happen?" Sebastian asked, "Don't know, just a weird feeling," he shrugged, smiling as he watched Jackie play 'More than a feeling'.

"More than a feeling!" The singers all sang making her giggle as she began singing back but only with her guitar.

"God you're good!" Sebastian smiled making her giggle happily, "If you can play a Queen song but make it sound like the guitar is singing Freddie's lines, I will literally buy you anything you want," Ashley said, "Like a Jeff Beck figurine?!" She gasped, excitement evident by the way she fangirled, Mick smirked a bit, "Yeah," Ashley nodded.

She ran her hand up and down the guitar neck before playing 'Don't Stop Me Now' on her guitar.

"God she's good," Nikki smiled as he watched, "Duh," Ashley scoffed making them chuckle.

"Marry me," Ashley said at the end making her giggle.
"Come on, show me this figurine you want," Ashley said making her cheer, she ran over - guitar still around her shoulders as she showed him the link.

He bought her a few stickers as well and even leather pants - leather boots - chains and a leather jacket.

"Aww, look at that Jackie, you better hug your man for getting ya all that," David smiled, Jackie giggled and hugged Ashley tightly, "Yeah yeah," Ashley smiled and hugged her tightly in his arms, she giggled and played with his hair, "I love you," he said, "I love you more, sometimes," she joked around, "Some... Sometimes?" He huffed, "Kidding!" She smiled widely making him roll his eyes.

The stuff came in just in time, they went to the post office and she was giggling as she had two boxes full.
"Gonna go change, muahahaha!" She cheered making them chuckle softly.

She came downstairs a but longer in the new clothes.
"Nice, it fits well," David said, "Your belt is pissing me off," Ashley said and grabbed hold of it - pulling her closer by the belt and fixing the loops.

"There, looks better that way," he said and looked around, seeing them staring at him. "What? Oh come on I fixed her belt!" He huffed making them laugh.

"Look at the back of my jacket," She said and showed them the back, she had put 'Tour 2024-2024' on it.

"Nice," Sebastian smiled, Ashley grabbed a fork and gently stabbed her ass with it.
"Hey! Okay, never ever ever ever wearing leather pants in front of you again!" She huffed making them laugh.

"Yes you will," He giggled and they were sitting together at the table.

"She's a ten," she said as they were looking at random girls from movies, "Yeah I guess..." Eric shrugged, "You're an eleven then," he smirked making her blush.

"Oh shut up!" She huffed making him snicker.