11. Deprived.

"Kids you should get to sl-" David stopped himself as he turned and saw all four of them were sleeping on the bus, "Never mind, they're all asleep," he chuckled making the others laugh along.

"I tell ya what dude, it must be pretty exhausting, they've got tour along with school," Sebastian said, "I know.. I mean this is why I dropped out," Slash chuckled, "I dropped out because it was boring as shit," Mick said making them all laugh.

Jackie woke up and turned her head to see the others, "It's so bright..." She squeaked tiredly while squinting, "I know hon, we're gonna stop soon and we'll put the curtains on after, how's that?" David asked, she nodded a little and he gently massaged her cheek as she was in front of him.

"Tired..." She murmured, he smiled softly and gently played with her hair, she yawned a little and as the bus stopped for a fuel fill up, a few got up to put the curtains on the bus, closing it and making it a lot darker so that they'd find it easier to nap.

"Night kids," David smiled, "Night..." Jackie murmured and fell asleep with her head on Ashley's shoulder, in Ashley's sleep, his head slowly fell on here as they snuggled up closer together.

"That's fucking adorable..." Jon said making them chuckle.

The bus ride was a few more hours before it finally stopped, they arrived at a hotel, the time was 6pm and the sun was setting, the kids were woken up, the easiest to wake up was Ashley.

"Sorry..." Ashley mumbled, "No you're right," David smiled and helped him up, he picked Jackie up and carried her off the bus making her giggle.

"Look at that, got ya prince Charming!" Jon chuckled, "Mhm, he's strong!" She giggled.

They looked at the sunset and Levi fell out of the bus, falling on the side of his legs, "Shit, you good dude?!" Ashley asked and they all asked if he was good, "Yeah... Fuck that hurt," Levi said and Jason helped him up, Levi limped a bit and dusted off of his leg from the dirt.

Jason sighed as Levi gave him puppy eyes, "Go on then..." He said, Levi squealed and jumped on his back making him chuckle.

They walked into the hotel and had to line up for their keys.
Jackie fell asleep in Ashley's arms which made David chuckle, "She always this tired?" David smiled, "All the time, at school she goes, 'I'm tired'," Ashley chuckled making him snicker a little.

As they had their keys, they made a quick detour to their rooms before sitting at the lounge and relaxing.

Ashley had dropped of Jackie and was talking with the others.
He looked out the window and squealed as he saw a kitten pressed against the glass.

He ran outside and picked it up, he kissed its little head- it was so tiny it could barely open it's eyes.

"Look! I found a baby!" Ashley squealed and showed them the small kitten, "Aww, what a cutie!" David smiled and tickled it's little tummy.

"I'm adopting it now, Jackie and I are now responsible parents," Ashley said making them chuckle. "I love you, yes I do," Ashley baby talked the little kitty as he pressed it to his chest for warmth.

He carried it up to his bedroom and put it on Jackie's chest, she squealed as she woke up to a cute kitten, "Where did you get it?!" She gasped, "I saw her outside," Ashley said, "This is my daughter now..." Jackie said and kissed her little head.

----------

The next day, the two were on a mission, walking around town and buying things - they got a few things for the kitty and for themselves while they let Levi cuddle it as Levi is injured at the moment.

"What breed is she?" Jackie asked, "I'd say she's a long fur... Maybe a raggy," Ashley shrugged.

They arrived back at the hotel and Ashley gently opened the kittens mouth, sticking the teet of the bottle into its small mouth.

"I can feel her belly growing," Levi giggled making them giggle along.
"Real babies- like humans are so weird... I have so many little siblings and I've wiped so much ass at this point..." Ashley said making the musicians chuckle, "Never know, I have a lot of siblings... I might of wiped more ass then you guys," Ashley said making them chuckle.

"I mean- I've wiped my grandchildrens butts too," David chuckled, "Hah! Old," Ashley said making him laugh.

"Look at our precious baby!" Ashley squealed and kissed the small kittens little head, they chuckled and Ashley let it wander around.

It climbed up Bret's leg and sat in a ball in his lap, ready for a nap.
"She likes you!" Dee chuckled, Bret smiled and stroked it's little ears with his index finger.