4. Don't treat me bad.

"But I don't wanna..." Ashley whined dramatically, "Bro you have the easiest job, you don't even gotta set up, you just go Mi oh may O mi oh mayo mi," Levi scoffed, "Fuck you," Ashley said, "Fuck you," Jackie said, "Yeah, you tell em babe!" Ashley huffed making the other bands chuckle.

"Come on kiddos," David smiled, "Awwww," Ashley whined making them laugh, "Come on, I will give you guys whatever lollies you want from the store, deal?" Nikki asked, "DEAL!" Jackie said making them chuckle.

Ashley sighed and grabbed his acoustic, "But I'm tireeeddd," he pouted, "So am I bitch," Jackie said making him giggle, he sighed and turned the microphone on.

"Yeah, turn on like I turn your mum on last night," Ashley said and bit his lip, wiggling his brows making everyone groan.

"Damn, my charms working," he smirked, giggling as Levi threw a whiteboard marker at him.

They began playing at last.

The bands all watched happily as the youngest band played their music, they loved how Ashley had such a soft voice in the very start, "Pretty..." David murmured to Nikki who nodded with a smile.

"Baby don't treat me bad!" They sang along to Ashley who was singing his heart out.

They smiled as they heard a high note from him, "Don't treat me bad!" He sang and at the very end it faded out.

"Wooh!" They cheered and clapped, "That was so good..." Nikki smiled, "Thanks," they said and bowed.

"I'm tired," Jackie said, "Me too," Ashley yawned, "Come on, I made a deal," Nikki chuckled, "Yay!" They cheered and followed him down to the store.

He bought them each their favourite packet and they hugged him as they left.
"Alright, let's get going," Nikki chuckled as they are while walking.

"Want one?" Jackie offered, he had one and hummed, nodding his head, "Not bad," he said and took them back to the hotel.

Levi squinted and puckered his lips as Jason offered him a sour lolly, they laughed and Jason was casually eating them as if it was nothing.

"A bit sour?" Nikki smiled, "Bit..." Levi squinted, shivering dramagically.