Third day (part 4)

Yn's POV:

I am hearing voices from another room but with my eyes closed I can't make out from where they come. Because of that I open my eyes and the only thing I see is black, the lights are off. Remembering that I fell asleep in Scarlett and Cobies bed, I rub my eyes, while starting to wake up. Still hearing the voices, which I now recognized as Scarlett and Cobie's I get the duvet of of me and in a sitting position but whiles doing so I feel something wet between my legs and put my hands on my Pyjama bottom, just to confirm that one of my worst nightmares had become reality. After one minute of just sitting there shocked, I stand up and make my way out of their room and into the living room. I am really scared right now. What are they going to think? Will they think I am discussing and act like a baby? I know there is no way out of it because they will see it at some point but I really don't won't them to.

Stepping out of their room and into the living room I see Scarlett standing at the table with food next to her and Cobie sitting on the couch. They looked at me and tears immediately pricked my eyes but they told me to get out of that wet clothes and both of them started to shoot me. Cobie and I went into my room and got some new clothes for me to wear, while Scarlett set the table. After that we went into their bathroom and she stated "Lets get you out of these wet clothes, i guess its not really comfortable, is it?" and with that the water gates opened and I started to cry. "Honey, it's okay, there's no need for tears, accidents happen.", she tried to reassure me but that it just made me cry harder. Cobie pulled my Pyjama pants down and told me to lift my feets, so she could get the pants fully off of me. Next she instructed me to lift my arms and I did so too. I was now standing in front of her just in my underwear but I was too distracted, because I was full on sobbing now. Cobie asked me "Is it okay if I remove your underwear and get you into a bath honey?" and I just nodded, cause I couldn't respond verbally at the moment. She filled up the bath and I gave a damn about her seeing me naked at that point, to be honest I just wanted her to hold me.

"The bath is full, lets get you nice and clean again." Cobie said but I didn't want to bath anymore, I just wanted her to hold me and never let go again. So I lifted my arms in her direction, showing her that I wanted her t lift me up and cuddle me but instead of picking me up she refused "Ah ah ah, bath first, then cuddles." That was the answer I really couldn't handle right now, cause I not only wanted but needed her and I sobbed harder, which I didn't know was possible. My breath was fully out of control and I started to choke. I looked at Cobie through my teary eyes and saw her with a scared and exasperated expressions. Making grabby hands to her again, she picked me up ad I was happy but instead of cuddling me, she sat me down in the bath tub and I felt betrayed. Feeling betrayed hasn't helped me being a sobbing mess but when I looked to my left again, I saw Cobie stripping out of her clothes, which confused me but when she was fully naked, she lifted me up again and sat down in the bathtub, placing me in her lap. Cuddling up to her, I tried to steady my breathing but it didn't work. "Shhhhhh baby, everything is okay, I am here, shhhh.", she comforted me. My breath slowed down a bit but not enough, so Cobie turned me around so we were face to face and guided my head down to her bare chest and told me with a shooting voice and a kiss on my forehead "Listen to my heartbeat baby, you need to slow down your breath or you're going to choke." With me laying down on one of my two favorite persons chest, hearing her steady heart beat and having my hands on either of her boobs to shoot me some more I was contend and my breath finally slowed down.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

774 words

PS: I am sorry but updates wont come fast because I am really busy with sport, my boyfriend and family at the moment.
I am really grateful for all of your guys support.🤝🏻