Chapter 6 : Leonardo

CAROLINE and I finished the pizza approximately 10 minutes later. I mean, the pizza was basic but it was damn good.

I ended up washing the plates for She-devil since she blamed me for eating the most pizza. Seriously that woman.

Finished washing the last plate, I went over to Caroline and sat beside her on the sofa. What the fuck is this? The sofa was so fucking soft my ass was sinking.

Caroline was scrolling over netflix and ended up clicking Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse. "What are you? A kid Caramel?" I accidentally let out.

"I can watch whatever the fuck I want. And it's my dorm too asshole. Get out Leo. I'm serious this time." She turned off the TV, eyeing me like she was about to kill me.

"Hey, why'd you turn it off? I wanna watch it." I said, just to fuck with her.

"You fucking-" She shouted at me before pushing me off the sofa.

"Are you fucking serious? That was just a joke bitch!" I screamed at her. Okay maybe I shouldn't. I was the one at fault but I like teasing her.

"Get out. Get the fuck out Leo. I'm serious."

"No. Asshole." I stuck my tongue out to her, enjoying the reaction she was giving me.

"Okay okay fine. Let's just play a game then." I offered with a smile.

"No thank you. You'd cheat again." She rolled her eyes.

"Are you still fucking on that cheating shit? We were teens for fuck's sake and we both know I'm smart." I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Just shut the fuck up and don't disturb me. Even better, get out." She flipped me off.

"Or are you just jealous of my grades? Were your parents disappointed at that time that you didn't get the first rank?" I teased her. It was just supposed to be a tease. But I suddenly felt a pang, no not a pang, a waterfall of guilt when I saw her eyes widened and a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Okay I'm sorry. You are a very smart and gorgeous woman and I did not mean my words. I'm a moron and I won't disturb you anymore so let's just watch Barbie alright Caramel?" I offered her a handshake of truce.

I swore to god this demon couldn't get anymore dramatic. She fucking took out a blade from her pocket. I took back my words. She isn't fun. Okay I lied. She is fun. But not when she is trying to kill me.

"Do you just have a knife everywhere you go?" I backed away from her, gulping as she went closer to me.

Then fuck I suddenly remembered she had anger issues. Bad fucking anger issues. She almost killed Bethany in the library because she was being too loud. No fucking wonder Adrian always told me not to tease her.

"Okay come on now. Drop the blade and the dramatic act. This is not a fucking Scream movie. You don't really want to kill a man as charming as me right? Okay fuck fuck fuck! Fuck you Caroline!" I ran out of her dorm as fuck as humanly possible.

I didn't bother closing the door since I was scared as fuck. Call me a coward I don't give a damn. Everybody would have the same reaction I had if somebody went to you with a blade.

Caroline Veronica is fucking scary.

Then I heard Caroline laughing, shouting "coward" before closing the door. Well fuck yeah I am. I'm afraid of dying bitch. Fuck her really.

I didn't even care if she was just teasing me or she was really going to kill me. All I know for now is that I should always bring a knife whenever I want to tease Caroline.