Chapter 8 : Leonardo

WELL well well, fucking hell. Looks like our fucking ice rink was still used by those skaters. Fuck them really.

We went 5 days without training and we had the Nationals in 2 months. Our coach was losing it. He even fought with the skaters.

A verbal fight of course.

And it wasn't even our fault that their ice rink misfunctioned. We didn't have proof and it would take at least another one week for their ice rink to be fixed.

Great. Just great. Awesome even. Amazing.

Approximately 45 minutes later, I took my Geography class. Boring I know. But it's better than history at least.

Yet again we're learning about fucking faunas and floras instead of the Earth. I regretted coming in here. But if I didn't, I wouldn't ace my upcoming test next week and I wouldn't get to see that look on Caroline's face.

Sacrifices needed to be made.

"Mr. Kai! Stop daydreaming and pay attention. Seriously. I don't even know how your grades survive when you pay no attention to class!" Mrs. Wes threw a ruler at me.

"Oh no. My grades don't just survive, Mrs. Wes. They aced." I smiled at her before fixing my posture.

"But sure. I'll pay attention." I gave her a thumbs up when she rolled her eyes.

"You know you need to focus on this if you want to be a valedictorian right?" Gio nudged my shoulder.

"Valedictorian or not, I'm already smart as hell. I don't need to prove myself since everybody already knows."

"Pretty sure Caroline is smarter." Raven muttered.

"Shut up bird."

After a long time of Geography, Psychology and Biology, I finally finished all of my classes.

"Wanna hit up the arcade?" Adrian suggested. "We all love the arcade here."

Bullshit. He got lots of tickets and points from the arcade. He probably wanted to trade them for a new Nintendo Switch to flex on us.

"If you want to flex, don't." Calvin pulled Adrian's earlobe before letting it go.

"Oh I fucking will."

"What the fuck?! I won! Where are my tickets?!" Gio banged the screen.

"Calm down. How did you even pull Amber like this?" Calvin rolled and rubbed his eyes.

"I got a good dick."

"Fuck off. We don't want to know."

We didn't even get to play. The machines were all broken and we were only allowed to trade points.

"Woohoo! Hell yeah!" Adrian held his Nintendo Switch triumphantly.

"Yeah we didn't actually get to play so um. You got an expensive ass Nintendo, you're treating us sushi bitch." Wayne snatched the box from him.

"I'm broke-"

"Sell your Nintendo."

"Oh fuck you all."

==================================

ALL of us seperated after our sushi date, but I decided to stay in the mall since well yeah I was lazy to go home.

I spent my time drinking endless chocolate drinks; chocolate latte, chocolate milk, choco, hot chocolate, chocomel, milo, chocolate frappuccino and lastly, I ended my day with a chocolate cheesecake.