Chapter 11 : Caroline

Hey, taking a break for a while for 10 days since I'm taking my mid semester exam, thank's for understanding. Will be back at 22nd March. Love all of you guys, by the way, we're close to 300 views oh my goddd!!!!

I was expecting myself to push Leonardo away, to kick him in the balls for even trying to start a move on me. But I didn't even back away, instead I leaned in closer to him, savouring how good it felt if we were together instead of fucking each other's head all the time.

He kissed the way we fought. Rough, demanding and stubborn. I hated how much I loved it. He sucked my bottom lip  harshly which made me whine. He devoured my tongue, keeping deep eye contact with me the whole time we kissed. He bit my tongue teasingly, chuckling and relishing in the way I squealed in response.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and placed me roughly on his lap, his hand that was under my skirt was already toying with my slit, purposely not touching spots that could feel better. "God damn it, are you even good at this?!" I complained, about to leave his lap.

I yelped when he pinched my clit roughly, before stroking it fervently with two fingers. "W-Wait wait wait! A-Ahh~!" I moaned uncontrollably, gripping his hand while doing so. It was too intense, even he knew. But fuck I loved how rough he was. "Fucking patience, Caramel." He slapped my clit hard, leaving me trembling and shaking on his lap.

He carried me and wrapped my legs around his waist, walking to his room. "Oh? Doing it in the room are we? Can't get enough of me hm?" I teased, earning a hard tug of my hair from him. Tears sprang to my eyes at the sharp flash of pain. The throbbing at my lower half increased a lot. "Fuck you Leo!"

"I know that's what you want darling. No need to beg for it." He sucked on my bottom lip again. Okay this guy was doing this on fucking purpose. He placed me on his bed before taking off his shirt. I had seen his shirtless body countless of times but damn it felt different this time. Broad shoulders, muscular chest, trim waist, narrow hips,  amazing abs, god damn eight of them, and a v-line. I was staring a visible bulge under his pants before he tipped my jaw up. "Undress me." He commanded.

And I did. I took off his pants and boxers agonizingly slow, before I felt something slapped me. Holy shit it was massive. Even bigger than Nathan's. No fucking wonder. Thick, long and veiny. That sight alone was enough to bring me to my knees. Oh shit, I already was.

He smirked at my reaction. "Will you finally admit it's big?" He pumped the base a few times. "Hell no." I taunted. Then I saw a glint of challenge and amusement in his eyes before he pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me. He pressed the tip of his cock against my lips, begging for entrance. "Suck my cock then. Let's see how much you can handle me with that brat mouth of yours."

He quickly pulled down the zipper of my dress. He bit his lip when he saw my breasts. Not to be cocky, I took care of my boobs a lot and hey they looked good for being natural boobs. "Damn." He muttered before he squeezed one of my breasts roughly, tugging and toying with my nipples. I whimpered at the blend of pleasure and pain at the same time, arousal going straight to my core. "Fuck, these tits are amazing." He said before giving my tits a final slap. His cock twitched at my yelp, yearning for friction.

"Now open your fucking mouth, Caroline." He demanded in a warning tone, clearly not giving room for excuses.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Make me." I mouthed.

He smirked and gripped my throat tightly. My eyes widened and I gripped his hand. But he just gripped tighter until I felt my eyes closing. Reluctantly, I opened my mouth for air, and he immediately shoved his cock in. I tasted the salty taste of his pre-cum and hit his thigh.