Chapter 13 : Leonardo

EVERY crook and nanny I had searched, not a single strand of caramel hair spotted. Where the fuck could this woman have gone? Oh she was eating ice cream all alone at the library.

I came up to her and sat beside her. "Hey." I started, receiving a raise of her eyebrows instead of an actual response. Who the fuck even came up with raising their eyebrows as a response? That was just lazy and stupid.

"Why did you leave?" I asked. "I told you not to. I even made you breakfast, I massaged you, I bathed you. And shut up." I cut her before she could even talk. "I don't do that to other girls."

"You gotta admit, the pussy's good." She teased, winking at me. Could she even be more tempting?

"Yeah. The pussy's good." I admitted bluntly. "So listen to me first alright? I propose a truce. Yes a fucking real one. That involves us being good friends." I toyed with a strand of her hair.

Oh and that sweet caramel scent struck me again. I sighed against her which made her grin. "Less of the friends, more to the fucking right?" She said, putting a hand on my thigh.

"Pretty much. Alright let's go, I'm hungry." I snatched her book and slammed it close, which she couldn't even do anything about since we were in the library. No more of that annoying but sexy, yeah fuck that. Her voice wasn't even close to annoying.

"I didn't agree on a date!" She whisper-shouted at me. I was very very enjoying that annoyed expression on her face. Fucking delicious.

==================================

AT the parking lot, Caroline was insisting on driving my car. Well, couldn't blame her, it was a sexy car. A Ferrari 812.

She sat on the driver's spot, moaning when her ass touched the comfortable seats.

"Seatbelt." I said to her, she rolled her eyes in response to me. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock." She clicked her seatbelt together.

"You know, I've been thinking of cars like this since forever!" Caroline started the engine. And I felt my dick twitch, come on now, a sexy woman on a sexy car. Don't lie to me and say that this doesn't turn you on.

"I just fucked you good and you're thinking of cars. I'm kind of offended." I put my hand on my chest, pouting at her.

"Hate the man, don't hate the ride."

How did I even manage to last that long without fucking this woman? "Oh you definitely love the ride." I teased her, giving her a wink in return of a pull to my hair.

I gripped on the handle hard when Caroline turned up the gas, speeding. "Fucking hell JB, you're really asking for attention with this car." I eyed her sharply, hinting her to slow the fuck down.

She bat her eyelashes at me, looking at me with her big doe eyes. How was I supposed to say no to that? I bit my lip. "Fine, just be careful." I got closer to her and got a whiff of her caramel hair. Yeah I was going to ruin those perfectly curled hair with my fist. Soon.

"A car like this is too sexy." You're too sexy. "Though, I guess it might be good for a chase." She grinned, excitement and amusement showed up brightly on her eyes.

"Good for car sex too. The seats slide right back." I placed a hand on her thigh, earning a gasp when my skin made contact with hers. My fingers ran down her thighs slowly, circling her inner thighs.

"Haish, a nice car like this and all you're thinking about is sex? No wonder." She smacked my hand off her thighs. Didn't even need to ask, it was clear she was aroused. She kept on sucking her bottom lip and her thighs were clenched.