ᴄʜ-1 ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

The flickering light of the television cast an eerie glow in Joong's dimly lit apartment. He sat on a worn-out couch, fixated on the breaking news that unfolded on the screen. The reporter's voice echoed through the room, narrating the gruesome details of a string of murders that had gripped the city.

News Anchor: "Breaking news tonight—police are on the hunt for a ruthless serial killer with a dark history. This mysterious assailant has left a trail of terror, targeting even those close to him."

Joong's eyes gleamed with a disturbing intensity as he watched his own dark deeds being exposed to the world.

Reporter: "Residents are urged to stay vigilant as authorities intensify efforts to apprehend this cold-hearted murderer. We now bring you an exclusive look into the twisted past of the man behind the killings."

A wicked smile played on Joong's lips as he relished the fear his actions had instilled in the city.

News Anchor: "Friends and family of the suspect describe him as a master manipulator, capable of unspeakable acts. He was once an ordinary man, but now he's become a monster."

Joong's fingers tapped rhythmically on the armrest as he reveled in the power he held over his victims. Joong's predatory instincts kicked in, and he couldn't resist the allure of making Dunk his next prey.

Joong: (to himself, with a sinister grin) "Dunk, you have no idea what's coming for you. The thrill of the hunt is intoxicating."

He continued watching the news, his eyes narrowing as he plotted the next steps in his twisted game.