ᴄʜ-2 ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as Joong entered the quaint cafe. His eyes scanned the room until they locked onto Dunk, who sat alone, engrossed in a book.

Joong: (to the barista) "Give me whatever he's having."

The barista nodded, preparing the same drink Dunk had ordered. Joong watched Dunk from a distance, a sinister curiosity growing within him.

Joong: (casually striking up a conversation) "Good book?"

Dunk: (looking up, surprised) "Oh, yeah. It's a thriller. Keeps me on my toes."

Joong chuckled, a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Joong: "I enjoy a good thriller too. Mind if I join you?"

Dunk: (slightly uneasy) "I guess so. It's a free country."

As Joong took a seat across from Dunk, he masked his true intentions behind a charming smile.

Joong: "Name's Joong. What brings you here?"

Dunk: "Just grabbing a coffee and some alone time. You?"

Joong: "Same. Life can get pretty lonely, huh?"

Dunk: (nervously) "Loneliness is... part of life, I guess. But there's something about it, you know? It makes you appreciate the little moments."

Joong: (smirking) "Absolutely. Sometimes, you find unexpected connections in the most mundane places."

Joong continued to probe, his questions subtly prying into Dunk's personal life.

Dunk: (opening up) "Yeah, you're right. I've been through some tough times lately. Lost my job, relationship fell apart. Just trying to find my way."

Joong: (feigning empathy) "Life can be cruel, Dunk. But maybe, in those tough times, we discover our true selves."

The more Joong learned about Dunk, the more he found himself drawn to the vulnerability that lay beneath the surface.

Dunk: "You're surprisingly understanding, Joong. Not everyone takes the time to listen."

Joong: "I've been through my share of hardships too. It shapes us, doesn't it?"

As the conversation deepened, Joong couldn't shake the twisted satisfaction of manipulating Dunk's emotions.

Dunk: "It's strange, but I feel like I can trust you, Joong. It's rare to find someone who gets it."

Joong: (smiling, sinister undertone) "Trust is a precious thing, Dunk. Cherish it."

The conversation took a darker turn, the subtle tension building as Joong's ulterior motives lurked beneath the surface.

Dunk: "Thanks for the talk, Joong. It's nice not to feel alone for a change."

Joong: (leaning in, whispering) "Maybe we'll cross paths again, Dunk. Take care of yourself."

As Joong left the cafe, Dunk couldn't shake the feeling that their encounter was more than just chance. Little did he know, Joong's twisted game had only just begun.