ᴄʜ-25 ᴀ ʙᴏʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴀʟ

Amidst the dance of flirtation and the evolving connection, Joong felt a growing certainty in his feelings for Dunk. One day, with a mixture of nervousness and determination, he decided to take a bold step forward.

Joong: "Dunk, there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

As they sat in Dunk's living room, the atmosphere was charged with a blend of anticipation and vulnerability. Joong took a deep breath before continuing.

Joong: "I've thought a lot about us, about the changes we've been through. And, well... I want you to be my boyfriend."

The words hung in the air, carrying the weight of Joong's sincerity and the hope for a shared future. Dunk, surprised yet thoughtful, took a moment to process the proposition.

Dunk: "Boyfriend, huh? That's... unexpected."

Joong: "I know it's a big step, Dunk, but I genuinely care about you. I want to build something real with you."

After a thoughtful pause, Dunk's expression softened, and a genuine smile formed on his face.

Dunk: "You've come a long way, Joong. I never thought I'd consider this, but... yeah, let's give it a try."

In a moment charged with the intensity of evolving emotions, Joong decided to express the depth of his feelings through a bold action. As they sat together, the air thick with the weight of unspoken sentiments, Joong leaned in and planted a soft, tentative kiss on Dunk's lips.

Joong: "I... I couldn't hold back anymore. Dunk, I—"

Before Joong could finish his sentence, Dunk, rather than expressing surprise or discomfort, surprised him by pulling him into another, more passionate kiss. The room seemed to hold its breath as the unexpected exchange unfolded.

Dunk: (whispering) "Sometimes actions speak louder than words, Joong."

The kiss, a spontaneous and unanticipated declaration, marked a turning point in their connection. The shadows, once looming, retreated as the shared moment became a testament to the mutual desire for a more profound connection.

Joong: "I didn't mean to overstep. I just—"

Dunk: "Shh, Joong. If I didn't want this, I wouldn't have kissed you back."

The unspoken tension that had lingered in the room transformed into a shared understanding. Joong, initially worried about crossing boundaries, now found reassurance in the reciprocal nature of their shared moment.

Joong: "I'm glad you feel the same way, Dunk."

As they sat in the aftermath of their impromptu exchange, the air became charged with a new energy—a shift in their relationship that transcended the confines of the past and embraced the potential for a more profound connection. The shadows, once an obstacle, now seemed to dance in harmony with the evolving rhythm of Joong and Dunk's shared journey.