ᴄʜ-17 ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

In the stark confines of the police station, Joong found himself seated alone in an interrogation room. The harsh lighting accentuated the weariness etched across his face, a face that bore the weight of a fractured reality.

Detective: (entering the room) "Joong, is it? We've got a lot to talk about."

Joong, still wrestling with the remnants of his own darkness, met the detective's gaze with a mix of defiance and resignation.

Joong: "What's there to talk about? You're not going to understand."

Detective: "Try me. We've got a missing person, an abduction, and a whole lot of strange behavior. Start talking."

As the detective began to question Joong, the room became a battlefield of words—a struggle between the reality perceived by law and the twisted narrative that had woven itself into Joong's fractured psyche.

Joong: (defiant) "I did it for us! For our connection in the shadows. You won't understand."

Detective: "Connection in the shadows? That's not going to hold up in court, Joong. You've got a lot of explaining to do."

The interrogation unfolded, a dance of questions and evasive answers that exposed the intricate layers of Joong's delusional world. The room, witness to the unraveling of a tormented soul, stood as a testament to the struggle for truth in the face of darkness.

Joong: (whispering to himself) "They won't understand. No one ever does."

As Joong's fragmented reality clashed with the stern inquiries of the detective, the interrogation room became a battleground where the shadows of his past and the consequences of his actions converged in a precarious dance.

The detective persisted in unraveling the enigma of Joong's actions, a heavy truth loomed in the shadows—Joong's involvement in multiple heinous crimes that extended far beyond the recent abduction.

Detective: "We're not just talking about the abduction, Joong. There's a pattern here—a series of unsolved cases, missing persons, murders. Are you responsible for all of them?"

The gravity of the detective's words hung in the air, casting a pall over the room. Joong, cornered by the weight of his own dark history, faced a reckoning that went beyond the twisted dance with Dunk.

Joong: (hesitating) "I... I can't deny it. There's darkness within me, a darkness that consumed everything."

Detective: "How many victims, Joong? And why? What drove you to such violence?"

The interrogation room, once a stage for evasive explanations, now became a chamber of revelations. Joong, haunted by the echoes of his own malevolence, faced the stark consequences of a reality he could no longer deny.

Joong: (whispering) "Abandonment, loneliness, desperation... It all twisted me. I thought I could find solace in the shadows, but I only dragged others into my abyss."

As Joong's admission echoed in the room, the detective absorbed the chilling revelation. The abyss of Joong's darkness had claimed more than just Dunk—it had left a trail of broken lives and unspeakable horrors in its wake.