ᴄʜ-10 ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪɴɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀʟᴍ

As Dunk's struggles against the chains proved futile, a sinister calm settled over Joong. The echoes of their twisted encounter lingered in the air, the corridor becoming a macabre stage for the duality of their shared fate.

Dunk: (breathing heavily) "You're sick. Let me go!"

Joong, his demeanor shifting from rage to an unsettling tranquility, approached Dunk with an air of calculated composure.

Joong: (calmly) "Dunk, you must understand. This is destiny at play. Embrace it, and you'll find a peace you've never known."

The chains, now a symbol of both restraint and connection, held Dunk captive as Joong's words carried an eerie weight.

Dunk: (defiant) "I'll never embrace your twisted version of peace. Just let me go!"

Joong, undeterred by Dunk's defiance, reached out, his touch almost tender as he traced a finger along Dunk's jaw.

Joong: (softly) "You're resisting the inevitable, Dunk. Our destinies are woven together, entangled in a dance that transcends the ordinary."

In the unsettling calm that followed, Joong's eyes bore into Dunk's, a mixture of affection and madness swirling within their depths.

Dunk: (confused) "Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?"

Joong's response, spoken in a low whisper, carried an eerie certainty.

Joong: "I want to liberate you from the mundane existence that shackles your true potential. Together, we can navigate the shadows and find a serenity that defies the ordinary."

As Joong's calm persuasion washed over Dunk, the corridor transformed into a chilling canvas where the boundaries between captor and captive blurred in the haunting embrace of their entwined destinies.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter 😅