ᴄʜ-18 ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴠᴇʀᴅɪᴄᴛ

In the solemn chambers of the courtroom, the air hung heavy with the weight of Joong's crimes. The judge, flanked by legal professionals, surveyed the unfolding case—a macabre tapestry woven with the threads of abduction, murder, and the haunting specter of a fractured mind.

Judge: "Joong, you stand accused of multiple heinous crimes, including abduction and murder. How do you plead?"

Joong, his gaze fixed on the cold floor, whispered his admission.

Joong: "Guilty."

The courtroom, filled with a hushed anticipation, awaited the judge's decree.

Judge: "In light of the severity of the crimes and the recommendation of psychiatric evaluations, it is the court's decision to send the defendant to a mental asylum for treatment and evaluation. Following that, a term of imprisonment for a duration of seven years shall be enforced."

The gavel's resounding echo marked the finality of Joong's fate. The courtroom, a theater of justice, bore witness to the complex intersection of criminality and the fragile state of Joong's fractured mind.

Judge: "May this sentence serve both as a punishment for your actions and an opportunity for rehabilitation. The court adjourns."

As Joong was escorted out of the courtroom, the realization of his descent into the abyss of his own making settled over him. The mental asylum loomed as a crucible for the fractured remnants of his psyche, while the prison sentence carried the weight of a temporal penance for the lives he had irrevocably altered.

The courtroom doors closed, leaving behind a trail of unanswered questions and the lingering echoes of a sentence that sought to navigate the intricate dance between justice and the darkness that had consumed Joong's tormented soul.