PROLOGUE

Yu Jimin. The most popular girl in Chil Sung University. Not only that, but she is also famous in the internet world. Known as one of the most anticipated Ulzzang – pretty/handsome people. She wants people to call her "Karina" rather than her real name. Beside from the popularity she is gaining, Jimin is timid and would prefer being with her small circle of friends. She is drop dead gorgeous that most of the male students in her university would attempt to court her. Almost every day, her locker would be filled with love letters and sweet treats. She does like their appreciation but sometimes makes her uncomfortable. She would always think that any mistakes are intolerable, and this suffocates her. With all the unintentional attention she gets, there is one attention she can't even grasp. She wanted that specific attention but didn't want to bother because she knew there is no hope.

 She wanted that specific attention but didn't want to bother because she knew there is no hope

Lee Jeno. A popular archery athlete but not as popular as Yu Jimin. He is a quiet gal and not easy to get along with. He also likes to go around with his small circle of friends. Many girls had flocked his way to get his attention, but he is showing no interest at all. He likes to read books and listen to music. He has been possessing a mysterious personality and hates too much attention on him. He is also a one fine good-looking man, but he doesn't want to be praised for it, rather, he wants to be known for his archery. Most students would perceive him cold hearted but there could be something or someone that can warm his emotions. And he doesn't know how to deal with it. In fact, that someone attracts so much attention that he might feel overwhelmed by it.

 In fact, that someone attracts so much attention that he might feel overwhelmed by it

Will these two be able to come across the path of their fate or would it remain just a one-time fling?