CHAPTER 2

Sorry for the late update. Just have to finish midterm examinations and a few paper works.

******

It was 8 In the evening when Karina received a call.

"Hello?"

There was a long silence at the other line.

"Hello? Who's this?" Karina asked.

She looked at the caller's number. It's not even registered on her phone.

She is wondering who the caller is. She couldn't recall giving her personal number to anyone. Besides her three close friends and immediate family, she doesn't like giving out her personal number to random people.

She learned to privatize herself when she became known to the modelling and media world. There are lots of possible scary circumstances that could happen to her due to the unexpected popularity she gained. There was one time when she realized that she is suffocated by too much attention from other people and her personal life almost got exposed to the public. She learned her lessons.

She was about to end the call when a husky yet baritone voice started to speak on the other line.

"My mom asked if you could make time for her on Sunday. I am only doing her a favor since Junkyu is playing on her phone."

A small smile formed on her lips after hearing the guy's voice.

"O-okay sure. Tell Aunt Min Young that I would be delighted." She replied.

It was Jeno, ackkkk!

"Okay"

"U-hmm Jeno-"

The call ended.

"Rude!" Karina shouted on her phone.

She put her phone back on her bedside table and was seemingly not in the mood to do anything that night.

Now, she needs to sleep with a heavy heart.

One Friday morning.

Karina is on her way to school but not the usual day where she gets to drive her car. Every Friday morning is her car's wash day and Mr. Kim, her parent's butler accompanies her to the university.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim, see you at the end of the day" she politely bid goodbye to the butler.

She's always been close to their family's butler, he is trustworthy and has been there even before she was born. She and her family treat Mr. Kim as part of their family.

The man politely nodded and left her.

Her friends found her and walked with her inside the university building.

"Have you heard the news about Karina unnie?" Ningning intertwined her arms with the older girl.

"News what?" Karina gave her a confused look.

The girl chuckled before talking again.

"Hwang Yeji admitted she is secretly dating your sugar boo."

She stopped walking and looked at her friends in disbelief.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Karina's voice almost echoed throughout the area.

Good thing, there were only a few students around as the classes were soon to start.

"Chill unnie, it's not officially confirmed. Jeno hasn't said anything yet." Winter patted her back softly, comforting her.

"Calm down Jimin-ah. Everyone would think you're a jealous mistress" It was Giselle.

"I-I'm not jealous. No way! Why would I?" Karina denies it and flees away from her friends.