CHAPTER 1

Sun is up, another tiring school day for Karina.

She's been studying hard, but this is not what tires her the most. She knows she is popular, and she likes it. But she came to the point of her life where she no longer finds pleasure with all the attention she gets from people, especially students at her university.

She lazily fixed herself with her uniform. She also wears light make-up as she doesn't want to attract further attention today.

"Mom, I'll go now!" grabbing an oatmeal biscuit from the island counter before bidding goodbye to her parents and leaving their house.

She took out her car keys from her pocket and turned on her car's engine. She smiled as she remembered the moment when her parents surprised her with a white Chevrolet car as her birthday gift.

"Ready for a ride, Lily?" asking her car as if it would answer her back.

Yes, her car has its own name, Lily.

After wearing her seatbelt, she started to drive off from their house to her university.

The weather is so nice and there is no traffic.

When Karina arrived at Chil Sung University, she carefully parked her car.

As she was getting out of her car, she instantly saw a male figure getting out of his own car.

She blushed as their eyes accidentally met, and she looked away first.

Trying to clear her throat, she once took a glance at the male figure but he's not there anymore.

Karina softly leaned at her car.

"What a great day, indeed." Smiling, Karina went to her room.

In the classroom...

"Karina! Hi!"

"Good morning, Karina!"

Several male students went to greet her, and she just smiled back.

Her day at school would always start from a bunch of greetings, letters and flowers on her table. As much as she is tired of all this, she doesn't want to offend anyone.

After that, the class went well, and everyone was excited for break time.

One by one, male students started asking her to eat with them at the cafeteria, but she politely refused them.

"Karina's eating with us, boys!" Winter, her good friend since middle school.

A lot of sighs can be heard as three girls approached Karina.

Karina smiled and shoved her friend's shoulder.

"C'mon winter, you don't have to say that" giggling.

"They won't stop bothering you if we don't approach you though" Ningning, her fellow Ulzzang and popular in China, the former's home country.

"Jimin-ah, let's go and have some pork cutlets, yum!" it was Giselle, her friend since elementary.

Out of the three, Giselle and Karina have been friends for a long time and like to tease Karina with her real name. But she's not upset with it.

There's only two people that still call her by her real name aside from her family. One of the two is Giselle, and the other one is.... Him.

Karina stood up and went with her friends to the cafeteria.

It was Monday so the cafeteria was expected to be crowded.

After getting some pork cutlets and strawberry yogurt, they went to their usual spot at the cafeteria.

"Ya, Jimin-ah! I heard you will model for Ventre's clothing line. Need another one?" after finishing her yogurt, Giselle took her attention.

"Oh, yeah. I was notified yesterday, and I agreed. He's a good friend after all." Karina replied while trying to catch her pork cutlet on the plate with a chopstick.

"Isn't it tiring to become this popular Karina? If it were me, I would faint most of the time. Gosh, thinking of how tiring your work is, makes me want to sleep." Winter asked.

"You tell me about rest and sleep because you're obsess at doing nothing"

They all laughed.

After they had their snacks, they're about to leave the cafeteria when they came across the Archery team.

Karina suddenly gulped and tried to look away.

"Hi, Karina"

"Oh, she's pretty. Hello Karina"

Some of the Archers greeted her so she didn't have a choice but to glance at them and return the greetings.

All of them are smiling, admiring her presence.

Oh, scratch that! Not all of them, though.

A nod was all she received from the familiar male figure.

After the Archery team passed them, her friends went crumbling towards her.

"Oh my god! Stefan just winked at me" Giselle with her melting face drama.

"I thought you like Levi from the Swimming team, unnie" it was Ningning.

"Uhmm, yeah. But anyways, he is still stubbornly cold to you Jimin?" Giselle added and went closer to Karina.

Karina just shrugged and tried to not think of his cold nod.

+++

Updated.