CHAPTER 6

"Happy Birthday, my friend!" Min Young shouted as she raised a glass of champagne.

Junkyu's busy eating the chocolate cake while Karina, Jeno, and the other guests enjoyed themselves.

Karina consciously stares at Jeno, drinking the champagne.

She feels hopeless thinking about their reconciliation.

Jeno felt someone was staring at him, so he tried to look around. All the guests including her mom were already partying. He could not find a familiar figure from the crowd, so he made his way back to his cabin.

"Why am I so exhausted today?" He softly rubbed his nape while going through his suitcase.

He peaked on his schedule for the hot spring.

It would be nice to relax in the hot spring. I want some peace of mind.

Jeno undressed himself excluding the remaining undergarment and topped it with a white thick robe. On his right hand is his changing clothes and a phone on the other.

He headed towards the hot spring area. When he entered, he was greeted by silence.

He could not hide his smiles. He always wanted to be alone, relaxing and thinking about his life decisions.

This is perfect.

The room is a bit dim, and he likes the man-made hot spring inside a huge room.

Interesting structure.

He could not clearly see the bottom because of the steam coming from the water.

Jeno removed his robe and dipped his body in the water.

He was enjoying it until he felt a movement from the water. He immediately opened his eyes and saw a back figure of a woman.

He did not say anything.

I thought no one was here? Besides, I was scheduled alone here.

The woman seems unaware of his presence either. She turned around and Jeno's eyes almost fell.

The woman was startled as well and immediately covered her body.

"J-Jeno?" It was Karina.

What is she doing here?

"U-uhm, hi." His tongue rolled back and doesn't want to talk anymore.

"H-hi. Why are you here?" Karina moved to the side to take a seat, body still on the water.

She doesn't know how to get out of the water without Jeno seeing her nakedness.

"It's my schedule for this." Jeno looked away as the light hit the figure of the woman.

"Oh, mine as well." Karina responded and the room was silent again.

Only if Karina's robe is near her reach but her things are all on Jeno's side.

I need to get out of here. It's too awkward.

Karina uses up her courage to slowly swim towards Jeno so that she can get her things.

Jeno saw her getting closer to where he was. He moves a bit, waiting for her to reach the edge of the hot spring pool.

"Ahhhh" Karina shouted.

Jeno was stunned and quickly swam towards Karina, grabbing her waist and pulling her on the side of the pool.

Karina almost drank a lot of hot spring water.