Chapter 4

3RD PERSON'S POV:

The week passed by more quickly than Seungmin had expected to. The palace was bustling with maids and servants from left to right, preparing for the grand welcoming of the Atra Kingdom.

Meanwhile in the village- it was even busier and much more hectic as the civilians were running around preparing their own town welcoming for the arriving province.

Suddenly, all movements of people and chatter stopped when the sound of horse hooves clacking and carriages were heard in the near distance.

"THEY'VE ARRIVED!", a voice shouted.

The people hurriedly scrambled into their lines on the sides, creating a wide-enough pathway for the carriages to pass through.

The crowds roared with excitement and joy once they finally saw the Atran Kingdom finally enter the village.

On the first line of horses sat the royal guards, with
Royal General Seo Changbin in the middle. In the next line was the Prince's advisor; Bahngchan. And finally in the third line, in the carriage, sat the Royal Family;

King Hwang Daejoon , Lee Minho, Han Jisung, and Hwang Hyunjin.

"Well this sure is a good welcoming, I feel like the prince of this kingdom more than home.", Minho whispered to Jisung as he glanced to the commoners on the sides.

————————————-

"Hyung hyung! The Atrans have arrived, it's time to head down!", Jeongin exclaimed.

"Alright, I'll be there in a second.", responded Seungmin, who was fixing up his outfit in his bathroom before he had to make his first appearance.

"Just be calm...you're good at that Kim Seungmin.", he noted to himself before he walked out.

"Okay I'm ready, let's go.", the two then took off to the throne room of the palace.

————————————-

The young prince shifted uncomfortably as he sat in his throne chair. Along next to him on his left sat the King; his father, and next to the King on the right was the Queen; his mother.

Suddenly, the double doors opened. Everyone in the room fell silent as they watched in astonishment. Seungmin felt the strong but intimidating aura radiating off of the other royal family with each step they made through the room.

The King arose from his seat, slowly walking down the small steps, Seungmin and the Queen doing the same.

The two Kings of Lucerna and Atra were now lined in face to face with eachother.

Seungmin gulped silently as he tried not to make eye contact with the three princes in front of him.

"Ah, we finally meet, King Daejoon. I hope the journey here wasn't too rough on you and your family.", the first words to be spoken by Seungmin's father.

The Lucernian King reached out for a handshake, which was respectfully reciprocated afterwards by the Atran King.

"Well, it is an honor to be your presence, King Bosung. And please do not fret, the journey here was pretty tolerable for the most of it.", said King Daejoon.