Chapter 11

3RD PERSON POV:

As skin met skin, and their lips touched, Seungmin's eyes dilated in pure shock.

He remained frozen, not sure of how to respond.

At first, he felt a resistance- it was like a voice in the back of his head was telling him to push the male away, to reject him.

But he couldn't, the blonde slowly closed his eyes, embracing the taller's lips. They were... plump, warm, and really soft. He couldn't help but feel really flustered as the butterflies flailed in the pit of his stomach.

It felt addicting.

Like a drug that had suddenly washed all of his thoughts away, seizing his mind away from reality.

Seungmin wanted more.

The boy unwrapped his hands and brought it up to Hyunjin's neck, pulling him closer while tilting his head, deepening the kiss even further.

Hyunjin smiled confidently once he felt Seungmin reciprocate the action. Hyunjin's hands traveled down to Seungmin's waist while the latter's moved to clutch at his long, black hair.

The kiss felt eternal, and that's what the two wanted.

However, not all good moments last forever.

Seungmin's grip on Hyunjin's hair loosened as he finally broke the kiss. His hands fell down to the taller's neck again whilst he gasped for air.

Seungmin dropped his head onto Hyunjin's shoulder, letting out heavy breaths that just so warmly fanned against the male's neck. The young prince was able to feel the taller prince's chest heave up and down as he was also trying to regain his breath.

When Seungmin looked up, his eyes quickly met with a pair of siren eyes that were already gazing into his own.

But the realization soon dumped onto Seungmin like a bucket of ice cold water.

He slowly slid his hands off of Hyunjin as he struggled to project words.

Hyunjin smiled in satisfaction as he watched Seungmin divert his head to the floor, which was probably just an attempt to avoid anymore eye contact and also cover the fact that his face was currently beet red.

The ravenette bent down to whisper in the Prince's ear once more,

"I'll see you tomorrow beautiful."

Hyunjin turned around, taking his last glance at the flustered Lucernian Prince before opening his door, and slipping back into his chamber for the night.

It was then Seungmin finally looked up, seeing that Hyunjin
was gone.

His fingers trembled as he brought them up to touch the same lips that had just given up it's first kiss to the
Atran Prince; Hwang Hyunjin.

————————

Hyunjin listened to the sound of footsteps gradually fade away the farther Seungmin walked away from his room.

He walked to his closet and change clothes before preparing to go to sleep. After that, Hyunjin turned off the lights and threw himself onto his bed, he settled onto his stomach before grabbing a near pillow.

He shoved his face into it in order to muffle his screams.

And after a good minute of yelling into his pillow, Hyunjin turned over to his back, covering himself beneath the bedsheets.