Chapter 8

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"Hyunjin! There you are, I was looking everywhere for you!", Chan said, who was actually looking the Prince for the past few hours or so.

"I checked your room and all the nearby corridors, just where in the hell were you?", he asked.

But Hyunjin just stood there, completely out of the zone as his mind was backtracking to what had happened a few hours before.

FLASHBACK——————-

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!", Seungmin yelled as he was now pacing back and forth in his room- still unable to comprehend what had just happened.

But he snapped and stomped up to Hyunjin who'd been just watching the blonde freak out for "no reason".

"You!", Seungmin pointed. "Why in the world would you say that to him?! Now he thinks- ugh I don't even want to imagine...", Seungmin threw his face into his hands, letting out an exaggerated, but exasperated sigh before taking a deep breath.

"In my defense, you couldn't have possibly thought that hiding me in a closet would work did you?", Hyunjin retaliated.

"And I have a name y'know."

Seungmin huffed. How was he going to explain to Jeongin of what really happend? He didn't want to cause anymore stress- or worse... drama- than Hyunjin had already commenced.

Seungmin had so not expected things to turn out this way.

The boy looked at the clock, "8:09", it read, it was getting a bit late, Seungmin thought.

"Prince Hyunjin-"

"Just Hyunjin."

The blonde rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Hyunjin, can you please leave me alone now?", he asked.

"Wow is that your way of saying goodbye? C'mon, why so soon?", Hyunjin complained. The male really wasn't in the mood to listen to a whole lecture from Chan of why he shouldn't have "mysteriously wandered off" in the palace without telling the older.

"Please.", the blonde pleaded, his sight lowering towards the polished floor.

Hyunjin actually felt a little bad for the other- (just a little). "Fine, but we're still meeting up tomorrow. My room right after dinner.", and that was the Prince's last statement before he exited Seungmin's chambers.

PRESENT————————

"Earth to Hyunjin? Hello? Did you even listen to what I was saying?", Chan's voice had unfortunately pulled Hyunjin's attention back to reality.

"I'm tired hyung. Good night.", the young Atran bluntly stated as he walked straight to his bathroom, not even sparing a single nor noticeable glance to his poor advisor- who just stood there dumbfounded.

"Did he have a fight or something?", Chan muttered under his breath. He sighed and exited Hyunjin's chamber to return to his own for the night.

After a few minutes, Hyunjin came out of the bathroom and saw that Chan had left already. The Prince had taken a cold shower to clear his mind off before he went to rest.

Hyunjin turned off the lights and stepped towards his bed and dropped himself onto the huge mattress. He shuffled under the covers to get comfortable, but succeeded quickly.

The bed felt like a cloud.

And before one could've predicted, Prince Hyunjin passed out like a light.