Chapter 7

3RD PERSON POV:

After being freed from Seungmin's hand, Jeongin backed up to the door and saw Hyunjin; the Atran Prince, now standing next to Seungmin. What was once an expression of shock on Jeongin's face soon turned into a playful smirk.

"Ohooo~, Seungmin hyung...are you having an affair with the Atran Prince~?", he asked, his eye brows rising up in curiosity.

"NO."

"You can call it that."

Jeongin rolled his eyes, he crossed his arms and basically gathered all the information to formulate a conclusion on the situation he had just witnessed.

"Well, from what I've seen so far- while Prince Hyunjin's royal advisor was searching for him...he was actually in your room doing God knows what with you!" , the boy said.

"God Jeongin! You're making it sound so weird-", before Seungmin could protest any further-

"Actually, we were in the middle of something important. Jeongin was it?", Hyunjin interrupted as he placed his hand over Seungmin's shoulder.

The servant boy nodded.

"Well, from what I've heard- Chan's looking for me, and it seems like you find him attractive, hm?"

Seungmin turned his head to look at Hyunjin, clearly puzzled by what the latter was scheming.

"Hyunjin what-"

Before he could say any more, Hyunjin bent down close, perhaps a little too close to whisper something in the brunette's ear- "Shh...just trust me on this."

"Here's what's going to happen Jeongin, you promise to keep me and Seungmin a secret, and I won't tell Chan hyung that you like him.", Hyunjin smiled in triumph as he saw how Jeongin's eyes brightened in satisfaction.

"So you guys do have something going on! I knew it! And deal, I won't say a word."

"I SWEAR JEONGIN THERE'S NOTHING GOING-"

"I don't care anymore, Prince Hyunjin has already confirmed everything now and the deal is set. Soooo, I'll see ya'll lovebirds later!", Jeongin shouted before he opened the door walked out of Seungmin's room.

Silence...

Hyunjin took his hand off of Seungmin's shoulder and smiled.

"Who knew that such a reserved Prince can yell like that.", he laughed.

Seungmin now stood flabbergasted, his blood boiling.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"

—————————————————

"Oh fuck Jisung..." Minho breathed heavily as he watched Jisung suck on the side of his length while pumping his lower shaft with his slender fingers.

After dinner, the two lovers just couldn't wait anymore.

Minho couldn't help but get even more impatient as he watched his lover work his tongue so seductively around him.

"Shit Ji, lay down on the bed for me baby.", Minho said as he pulled the other's head off from his dick.

Jisung's lips slipped off of Minho's cock as he obediently settled on the mattress while spreading his legs wide in the process, not being ashamed to give Minho a good view.

Minho got in between the boy's thighs before he stopped, he took a good minute to admire the sight before him. He soon lowered his head further right down to Jisung's crotch area.