Chapter 12

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"God Hyunjin, for the fourth time- focus!", the advisor yelled as the said Prince stumbled to the floor in defeat, again.

"I am focused! You're just too good!", Hyunjin whined as he dropped his head into his hands.

"But you're better than this bro! Get up.", said Chan, who was staring down at the Atran Prince, not even showing the smallest bit of empathy to the younger.

Hyunjin sighed and regained his fighting stance.

"Alright, again!", Chan shouted before lunging in on the offensive mode, swishing his sword hard- almost as if he was in a real battle. Hyunjin quickly defended, using his strength to throw off Chan's sword that was like trying to pierce through his own.

While Chan and Hyunjin were swords-sparring, Minho and Changbin too were doing the same. Except with Minho and Changbin,  there was a very small audience watching them in the distance.

Nearby, on a stone bench, sat Jisung. He watched in awe as he watched his lover fight ferociously and with passion. The way Minho's muscles would temporarily bulge due to his tight grasp on his sword, how his veins popped on his neck and hands, how the sweat drops streamed down his forehead to his jaw, and how his damp hair swayed in the sun with every motion he made.

And every now and then, Minho would turn his head to the side, make eye contact with Jisung- and throw a wink to fluster the latter. Although Hyunjin got teased by Minho a lot, for Jisung it was much worse.

Again, Minho shot his signature wink and smirk- making his lover blush madly. Jisung sat with his knees facing towards each-other, his hands clamped but still in his lap.

Suddenly, a stranger came and took the empty seat next to the boy. Since Jisung didn't recognize them, they surely were a Lucernian.

For the first time, Jisung took his eyes off of Minho and looked at the unknown person sitting beside him.

The boy looked young, probably about the same age as Jisung. He had blond hair, and was also wearing a similar servant uniform as to the other servants Jisung had seen around in the palace.

When the boy caught Jisung staring, he turned around and gave a big smile. Jisung's eyes widened.

"Hi! What's your name?", the boy beamed as he extended his hand to Jisung.

Jisung sat there surprised, he wasn't expecting such a greeting- but still accepted the other's handshake. Jisung wished he wouldn't have been exaggerating if he admitted that this blond boy's smile shone as bright as the sun. Not to mention his aura was screaming friendliness.

"I'm Jisung...", the male spoke shyly.

The blond nodded, "My name is Lee Felix! But you can call me Lix, or Yongbok! Nice to meet you!"

Jisung gave a small smile, feeling shy from meeting someone new. He soon shifted his attention back to his boyfriend, who had finally just won a round against Changbin and was skipping in victory.

Jisung giggled as he smiled fondly towards the his boyfriend's cuteness.

Felix saw this, and his eyebrows rose in curiosity, "Jisung? Why are you looking at Prince Minho like that?", he asked.

Jisung's smile faltered as he looked at Felix with his mouth slightly agape, not sure how of what to tell the blond.

After Minho's win, he saw in the corner of his eye that Jisung was currently interacting with a stranger. And of course, jealously arose in his stomach- who was this guy trying to talk to his Jisung?