Chapter 9

3RD PERSON POV:

The morning soon progressed into noon, and now the two Atran brothers stood in the central training garden of the palace. With them were also Royal Advisor Bahng and General Seo.

The stone pathway that stretched through the garden was also what connected the entire area to the back entry of the palace. The garden was actually more than wide and open enough to have multiple sections where soldiers were able to practice archery, sword-fighting, etc. Regards to the very divided and organized segments of the garden, all was still adorned by the finest of greenery and the most common to rarest of floral species, which made it astonishing to the foreigners.

Today was just simple swords-sparring between the warriors. Lucernian and the four Atran warriors.

To keep any collision and conflict aside with the other fighting men, Hyunjin, Minho, Chan, and Changbin all alternated partners every half hour.

And right now, Hyunjin was versing against Minho.

Swords clashed fiercely in the air as the two males battled playfully but competitively. However, one seemed to be more distracted than the other...

Minho swung back his weapon and executed his attack with just enough force to make Hyunjin stumble backwards.

But although Hyunjin's physical body was present in battle, his mind wasn't. The male quickly lost balance as his sword flew out of his hands due to the lack of firmness in his grip. Hyunjin quickly fell to the ground, a groan of pain slipping out of his mouth.

"Three to zero.", Minho whistled as he reached out his hand to Hyunjin. The latter reluctantly took it into his own and regained his stance.

Hyunjin dusted off the dirt off of his training uniform, muttering curses under his breath.

"Damn Hyunjin, you're really out of it today. You okay?", Minho asked.

Hyunjin looked up to his older brother. Should he tell him? Well, Minho was his brother, and although he was a big tease, Hyunjin did trust him.

"No, I'm just-", Hyunjin definitely didn't know how he was going to explain how he dreamed of a boy straddling him without making it seem like it was sexual. To make it worse, this was Minho he was telling. Hyunjin bought his hand up to face to rub his left temple.

"I had a dream.", he confessed.

Minho's eyebrows perked up like a curious cat.
"Oooo, a wet dream? Wonder who- ow!", before the male could even finish his sentence, he yelped when he felt Hyunjin punch his shoulder.

Hyunjin didn't even have to say anymore than those four words, and his brother was already making dirty assumptions...

"No, ew! Only you would ever have such dream about someone, definitely Jisung.", Hyunjin grimaced at the thought.

"Oh? Then what was it?", asked Minho.

Hyunjin huffed, "Well, it actually was about someone.", he mumbled.

"When I 'woke up'..." he said making air quotes, "There was a person in front of me. It was really bright and blurry, so it made it really difficult to see. But if I'd been able to see this person in real life- I'd probably fall in love with them instantly. ", as Minho listened attentively, he saw that Hyunjin looked like he was in a trance as the latter rambled on about his dream.