Chapter 13

3RD PERSON'S POV:

MEANWHILE——

As the training session with the two kingdoms continued outside, the Lucernian Prince and a certain servant boy were in the royal library, sitting at a table- which was probably about to break from the mountain of books and papers stacked on top of it.

All was normal like the other days they'd meet in the library.

Until,

"Earth to Kim Seungmin!", said Jeongin as he snapped his fingers rapidly in front of the older's face.

Seungmin, who'd just been boring his eyes into the pages of his notes- drowsily spun his pen through and around his fingers before sighing tiredly. "Yes Jeongin? You needed something?", he asked.

Suddenly, Jeongin jumped up from his chair, instantly pointing at the other, "The Prince Kim Seungmin does not want to study today?!", he exclaimed.

Seungmin rubbed his temples, the boy wasn't all wrong. For the first time in months- he hadn't got any sleep from last night... due to a special someone. But how- assuming that he even would, tell Jeongin? The boy'd go crazy.

"I'm just...sleepy. That's all.", he mumbled. He clicked his pen and tossed it onto the table before throwing his head back and groaning. "Jeongin- what time is it?", he asked.

Jeongin glanced to the nearest clock, "It's now 3:08, you've actually been here for about an hour."

The servant boy flipped around his chair so that he was able to lean forward on the back post. He sat down with his legs apart and his arms resting on the chair's top rail.

Jeongin scanned the Prince's state. He knew something happened, and it had to be something important for Seungmin to get so distracted from his work.

"Okay hyung, it's time to come clear. Something happened last night and you weren't in the palace.", he started.

Seungmin's head snapped up- it truly amazed him at how observant his friend was. And since this was Jeongin he was facing, Seungmin gave up on lying.

"Fine, something did happen.", he confessed.

Suddenly, like a gushing river- all the memories of what happened between him and the young Atran Prince came flooding back into his mind.

Him and Hyunjin in the forest together... Hyunjin's injury... the two holding hands... and...

The kiss.

Seungmin felt his cheeks reddening the more he recalled those moments.

Jeongin's face went into shock, a gasp escaping his open mouth, and his eyes wide. It didn't even take him anymore words for the younger to realize.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod- something did happen with you and the Atran Prince!!! Prince Hyunjin really wasn't lying when he said there was something going on between you two- that's why ya'll disappeared yesterday and-",

"GOSH BE QUIET JEONGIN! IT'S NOT LIKE WE HELD HANDS AND KISSED OUTSIDE HIS DOOR-", Seungmin's hands flew straight to clamp his mouth shut, vowing to not say another word after that.