Award is a Hook Up[Explicit]

Beys POV
Coolio: annnd the Grammy for album of the year goes to...*sighs* Taylor Swift - Midnights.
Over 20 years I been in this business and this bitch wins album of the year 4 times while I ain't ever win. Another snub😔. I mean I've made every genre of album and mean to tell me ain't none of them get one? I know my BeyHive will sting the Grammys tho. I think Lauren Hill was the last African - American woman to win in the 90's. And I'm alone tonight cause I caught Jay with another woman again yesterday. I'm still tryna plot my revenge on his ass. The next award is for R&B Album. My Renaissance ain't finna get that one either.
Christina: and the Grammy goes to...*opens envelope* Chris Brown!!!
Ooh his fine ass.

And his sexy ass smile does something to me!🥵Chris: I wanna thank the granny's for this award

Chris: I wanna thank the granny's for this award. This my first Grammy after all these years y'all this crazy. Um-I wanna thank my mom, my friends and family for their support throughout my ups and downs in my life and career. And also. We should all thank Beyonce*audience screams and claps* for paving the way for all us artist in this room. Beyoncé, you are a godess in this world. *audience awws* and Grammys! This woman been in this business for over 20 years! Give the woman album of the year! Ya know what *rips grammy in half and everyone gasps* I give this half to you baby. I love you we all love you Beyonce. Always have and always will. Thank y'all!

I'm crying my eyes out

I'm crying my eyes out. He pointed out what everybody been sayin for years abt album of the year. And he called me a godess and said he loved me. After all what he said, I wanna ride him. I wanna sit on his tongue. Fuck.
Chris POV
I can't believe I won my first Grammy! I hug my team and dap them up and have my body guard hold my grammy as I head to the bathroom to piss. Once I finish and wash my hands, I walk out and immediately bump into Beyoncé. She nearly falls back but I catch her.
Chris: oh my god, I'm so sorry bab-Beyoncé.
Bey: *giggles* it's all good baby. I wanna thank you for everything that you said.
Chris: it had to be said. Hate that they snub you!
Bey: well it dosent really matter at the end of the day bc I have nothing to prove to anyone.
Chris: that's true. I'm sorry I'm in such shock cause-
Bey: wanna see something that'll shock you?
Chris: huh?
Bey: you busy?
Chris: no, I'm all yours
Bey: *smirks internally* follow me.
I'm confused and turned on. I let my body guard know I'm following her and he gives a nod. She brings me into a dressing room and closes the door and slams me against the wall and kisses me. I pull away in shock.
Chris: nah. This mm this ain't right, Jay Z is-
Bey: is someone I am about to divorce. He cheated on me for the last time yesterday.
Chris: imma fuck his a-
She kisses me again and she slides her tongue asking for entrance and ofc I let her and I slip my tongue into her mouth. I'm hard af and we start stripping down. She simply slides down her dress and is butt naked under it and I pull my pants down and boxers, she takes off my jacket and I take my shirt off. I'm too horny to take off my shoes and pants around my ankles. She hops up and I hold her and we can't stop kissing. Her lips are like heaven. I carry her to the dressing room desk and put her on there infront of the desk mirror. She slides her legs up so they dangle over my shoulders.
Bey: fuck me so hard, that I scream your fucking name.

I slap my dick on her soaking pussy and slide right in, grabbing her thighs as I thrust in her quick

I slap my dick on her soaking pussy and slide right in, grabbing her thighs as I thrust in her quick. This the best pussy I've ever felt in my fuckin life. And fucking a legend is crazy. The desk with the mirror started shaking and stuff was falling off of it left and right. I'm Fuckin her good.
Bey: ugh! I'm squirt already ahhh
She squirts like a splash park. And she creams soo much too. Oh I know she ain't ever been dicked down this good. You can hear our skin clapping and moaning. I nestle my head in her neck, quickly finding her sweet spot and kissing it and she is ready to explode.
Bey: I'm cumming!!!
She creams all over my dick, gettin me close already damn. I stop and kick off my pants around my ankles and carry her to the couch and this time she flips us, taking control.
Bey: imma show ya I ain't yo average bitch
Damn! She slides right on my dick facing me and rides me good. Her tities bounce in my face and I get a good view of her pussy creaming and squirting on my dick. I grab her ass and roll my hips with her. She leans down kissing my spot on my neck.
Bey: mmm fuck! Ugh this dick yes!!!
Chris: fuck best pussy!!
Bey: mmm ugh fuck Christopher! Daddy!
Chris: mm fuck I'm daddy already?
Bey: I'm gonna do it!
Chris: mmm fuck do what baby? I'm gettin close
Bey: it's coming Chris!
Chris: mmm fuck what you bout to do?
Bey: I'm gonna cum on your dick!!!
Chris: hop up im gon bust!!
She cums hard and rides it out and I nut deep inside her. We moan out loud in euphoria. Her pussy grips on my dick hard as she cums. It's like she ain't ever cum so hard in her life. And I couldn't stop bustin. We catch our breath and kiss again.
Chris: mmm baby. Wait! I ain't got no condom on!
Bey: shit! It felt soo good. I'll get an after pill after this.
Chris: ok good, cause I ain't done yet.
I flip us over fucking and slide back in and slip my tongue in her mouth and thrust.

Beys POV
BEST DICK!!! I've ever had! He's so fucking sexy and the best kisser.
Chris: tell me how mm fuck this dcik feels in you baby
Bey: UGH I *kiss*the beeesstt!!

 Chris: tell me how mm fuck this dcik feels in you babyBey: UGH I *kiss*the beeesstt!!

All of a sudden, we hear a knock on the door.
Jay: Beyoncé? You in there?
I smirk and Chris has the same idea. He goes even faster making me squirt crazy and I feel him on the verge of cumming.
Bey: OH CHRIS!! DONT STOP!!!
Chris: IM GON NUT IN YOU!!
Bey: PUT YO BABIES IN ME!!! AHHH
Jay: what the fuck??
He opens the door and his jaw drops to the ground as he watches Chris and I cum together. Chris looks right into Jays eyes as he cums a lot inside me and I cum on Chris.
Chris: you're wife's pussy is soo good.
Jay is angry sad and shocked all at the same time.

Part 2?