🪩Summer Renaissance

*Final Chapter!*
Chris POV
I really wanna kill tha bitch! She need to die!
Chris: she was never my ex wife? Tha fuck she talkin bout? She was my ex girlfriend. And I ain't ever love her the way I loved for Beyonce.
That made them stunned and aww.
Richard: is there some type of strain between you two or...?
I explain how crazy she is and the fights we've had since I've been with Bey and how she keeps trying to butt her way in.
Momma T: imma kill tha bitch!
Bey: I'm wit you momma. No evidence left in sight!
Richard: I owe you all an apology. Chris, I had a feeling you were a good man but was just scared. When you're a father one day, you'll understand.
Bey: the way we get it on, he might just be one soon.
Momma T: I'm hoping your putting as your song put it, "Plastic on the sofa" young man.
We laugh.
Chris: hey, your daughter the one who picks and choose when she wanna put the plastic on
Momma T: lalaalala *fingers in ears* I don't wanna hear I ain't wanna hear. Bad enough, yall butt dialed me in the midst. I heard things I ain't ever wanted to hear my daughter say.
We laugh and Bey blushes hard. After a nice time with her family, and really making emends with her dad, we head back home.
Minutes later...
Bey: FUCKKK CHRIS CUM IN ME!!!

I grind and twists my hips as I stand fucking her against the wall, filling her pussy up

I grind and twists my hips as I stand fucking her against the wall, filling her pussy up. We were so happy with how today went, we fuck intensely. After a bunch of rounds, we collapse on the carpet.
Bey: *grabs his face* I wanna hear about something. I wanna know how you fucked such a crazy bitch.
Chris: tha fuck? I barely even remember. I put my penis in her mouth and then ya know, it went in her. I don't feel comfortable sharing.
Bey: I want to know. Did you pound her?
Chris: I mean yea, but nothing and I mean NOTHING when we were together and having sex was as good as you and I.
Bey: aww. Did you make her cum?
Chris: yea. I fucked her baby, I don't know what ya wanna hear? I always used a condom and I never NEVER nutted inside her raw.
Bey: good. So now it explains why she keep tryin. Can't fully blame her though. I love your dick too. It's sooo good.
I stick it back in her and go wild.
The next year...
Beys POV
I just wrapped up the last show of my Renaissance tour

Beys POVI just wrapped up the last show of my Renaissance tour

One of my best tours yet. Chris runs on stage and spins me around and the whole stadium goes wild. And ain't no body ready for my next Act: II
COWBOY CARTER!
Authors Note: this then switches into the Cowboy Carter stories which I shoulda done last. It was soo much fun writing these album stories and reading yalls crazy comments! Love it when yall comment and vote!😄I am now going to be writing 8 more assorted stories on this short story book and then that's the end of this short story. Let me know if I should make another short stories book after I finish the last 8 ones in this book!