🪩Cozy[Explicit]

*Warning: Highly Explicit images*

Chris POV
I wake up still inside of Bey and she is already awake, looking fucking beautiful.

Chris POVI wake up still inside of Bey and she is already awake, looking fucking beautiful

Bey: good morning my love
Chris: good morning wifey
She chuckles and we kiss. Deep. We take a breath and we look down under the sheets. I peel the sheets off and we look at my dick still stuck inside her.
Chris: baby, he feels all cozy in there
Bey: baby, he's suffocating her though. She need to breath.
Chris: aww ok
I pull out slowly and our mixture pours out of her and drips out on to the bed.
Bey: mmm so sexy baby
We make out and I still gave morning wood.
Chris: I've got some mornin wood.
Bey: I see that. Jerk yourself off for me baby.
Chris: you want me to touch my self for you?
Bey: mhmm lemme soo you jerk yourself off.
I spit in my hand and I stare into her eyes and she hears the slimyness as I stroke my cum covered dick. I look into her eyes as I'm jerking off and turn my body to the side for her. She kisses me and I jerk off faster. And faster and faster until I feel my rocket ready to explode. I unexpectedly moan loud into her mouth and we break.
Chris: mm fuck I'm gonna bust baby! I'm nuttin!
I blast my nut all over her hips and ontop of her pussy. I smirk and slide in and we go at it again, and I'm pretty sure I broke the bed but I don't give a fuck. We have some hot morning sex and then stop ourselves.
Bey: *both catch breath* you so damn sexy when you touch yo self baby. And when I look into your eyes as you fuck me and you cum.
Chris: you got me moaning like a bitch baby
We chuckle and I declared us to take a real shower. My penis about to fall off if we keep goin. We shower and make out. She squats down and tries getting out as much of our mixture out her pussy as she can and I help finger it out of her which of course caused her to cum hard. We finish showering and we dry off and right before we get dressed, she stops us.
Bey: can we stay naked. The whole day?
Chris: of course we can baby. You wanna keep an eye on him?
I move my hips in a circle, shaking CJ all around. Yes that's my nickname for my dick. She laughs and kisses me. Fuck, we go at it again.
Drake POV 
I'm in my bedroom, feeling horny af when I hear noises across my hard. I press the button on the remote to open the curtains and I spot past my backyard, Chris Brown fucking Beyoncé?? Damn. I get my benoculars and strip my pants down and my bedroom view faces our back yard where I can see Chris balcony about a foot ball field away. I know he's giving it to her good as I can hear them all the way from here. Damn. I spit in my hand and I start jerking me 9 1/2 inches.

*Actual real footage of Drake and tried censoring the best I could but for some reason, graphics look pixilated

*Actual real footage of Drake and tried censoring the best I could but for some reason, graphics look pixilated. And the uncensored video, it's 100% him*
Fuck she's got a nice fucking body. He fuckin her like a freak. He puts his right foot on the balcony rail and holds her hips as he fucks her bent over the rail. I can see her squirting hard. And no homo, but he's got a nice package. I can spot his nice set of balls slap her pussy. Ooh fuck I'm already getting close.
Drake: oh yea fuck her so good Chris. ooh yea fuck. I know you got a nice pussy Bey. Fuck *fucking his hand* Chris I wanna fuck her wit you. While our dicks rub against eachother mmm oh fuck I'm so fucking close. I'm gonna nut soon.
Fuck I feel so good. I keep spitting in my hand and stroke my dick and I can see Chris starting to tense up.
Drake: ooh fuck I know you about to cum brotha. Yea I hope ya fill her up bro. Bust that nut in her. Nut inside her pussy!!! Ah fuck yea ah fuck imma cum wit yall ah fuck! I'm bustin!!!

I watch as he fills her up with his nut and she's cumming hard on his dick as he still got his right foot on the rail and he raises her leg and I'm really able to see his dick pulse in her

I watch as he fills her up with his nut and she's cumming hard on his dick as he still got his right foot on the rail and he raises her leg and I'm really able to see his dick pulse in her. I nut everywhere. All over my hoodie, my sweatpants around my ankles, the wall behind me. Everywhere. I jerk myself off all day watching and thinkin about them.
Next day
Beys POV
Chris and I are eating breakfast that he made when suddenly, I check my phone and see I have a bunch of missed calls from everyone I know. The first one I call back is my mom. I call her right away.
Bey:hey m-
Momma T: BEYONCÉ?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU HAVE TO GO TO PARKWOOD RIGHT NOW!!! JAY HAS BEEN DESTROYING ALL YOUR AWARDS AND MUSIC!!! HE'S RUINING EVERYTHING YOU OWN!!!
Bey: NO!!*starts crying* IM ON MY WAY!!*hangs up*
Chris: Baby what's wrong??
Bey: ITS SHAWN!! HES DELETING ALL MY
MUSIC AND DESTROYING MY STUDIO AND AWARDS!!! EVERYTHING IVE WORKED SO HARD FOR!!!!
Chris grabs me by the hand and he grabs his knife and we speed off to my studio 15 minutes away while Chris holds my hand.
Chris: it's gonna be ok baby, we'll fix this
Bey: no we won't *wipes tears*
Chris opens the door almost forgetting to put the car in park and we run right into the studio and
Everyone: SURPRISE!!🥳
Bey: what in the hell?!
Chris: *laughing* surprise baby!
There was a cake and balloons and everyone I love in the lobby.
Chris: Baby! We're so proud of everything you've accomplished! You are finally free of Jay and they all know what was happening.
Bey: yall is crazy!!! You bastard you was behind this!
I laugh and pushed him and he brings me in for a cozy hug while everyone awws. I talk to everyone and there's so many people here.
Momma T: you know Jay was in here a few hours ago but security kicked him out. Chris called them because he knew Jay would try something stupid. I like this boy.
Bey: I like him a lot too
Momma T: I can tell by the way you walkin.
Bey: 😶is it that obvious?
Momma T: girl you got a glow goin on and I'm feelin like I might be a grandma soon. But sweetheart, have yall been on a proper date?
Bey: well I-I guess not.
Chris: momma T, you ain't gotta spoil everything
Momma T: sorry baby. He got plans for you baby
I laugh and turn to Chris and momma gives us privacy. He looks around then backs me into a corner.
Chris: I'm takin you out on a proper date tonight.
Bey: God I love you
We pause.
Bey: I'm sorry that came out. I-I know it early but I think that's the pussy talkin.
Chris: if so, my penis loves you too girl
We giggle and I hug him. I melt in his arms. It's been a long time since I felt this cozy and safe. I hug him and my worries go away.
C-cozy