[Chapter 4: Switched]

Gerards pov

School had ended and I made my way to Franks house. I knocked on the door and his mom answered. Fuck. His parents are home. How are we gonna do anything? They'd hear us. Oh well, maybe Frank has a plan? He's really slick and gets away with many things.

"Hi, Gerard!! Come in! Frank is in his room upstairs," she said, and I walked in.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She offered.

"Uhm yeah can I get a bottle or water?" I ask nicely.

"Sure thing sweetheart," she said and walked away to the kitchen and I took off my shoes and left them in the shoe rack beside the door. After a few seconds she came back with a nice cold bottle of water.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"Of course!"

I grabbed the water bottle and walked upstairs to Frank's room. I knocked and he answered with a 'come in' so I opened it.

"Took you long enough," he said. I smiled. He was laying in bed in the same outfit he wore to school which was gray skinny jeans with rips at the knees and a different shirt since the other one had my... you know, on it.

"Yeah, whatever. What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"You," Frank said. I blushed.

He got up and started walking towards me.

"Damn okay, straight to the point-" I said before I was cut off by Frank lips connecting to mine.

I kissed back passionately. He pulled away and went to lock the door and pushed me on to the bed and started kissing me passionately again. He reached for the bottom of my shirt and helped me take it off, then he unbuttoned my pants and slid them to my knees. He wasted no time in pushing his head down on my cock and moving his head up and down. I moaned quietly under my breath. I looked at Frank as he sucked me off and saw that he was touching himself.

He pulled away from my dick and I pushed myself up and kissed him hard. I pushed him down on to the bed by his neck so his head was on the mattress and his ass in the air.

"Where do you keep the lube and condoms, baby?" I asked.

"Bottom drawer," he said, his voice muffled as his face was buried in the bed sheets.

I got off the bed for a quick second to grab the stuff needed and then returned to Frank. Lubing up my fingers and pushing one into him. He groaned and I started to push my finger in and out. I soon added a second finger and pushed them into him and scissors my fingers to get him stretched out nicely before adding a third. After the prep I put on the condom and lubed myself up.

I lined up my cock with Frank's asshole and pushed in agonizingly slow.

"Fuck go faster," Frank begged.

"You want faster? I'll show you faster," I said before pulling out and slamming back into him and thrusting in and out super fast. Frank moaned loudly.

"Shut the fuck up, your parents are gonna hear you, slut," I said. If his parents heard him they wouldn't ever let me come over ever again.

I watched as Frank grabbed the bedsheets and held them in his fists trying not to be loud while I was pounding into him.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Frank said and I pulled out immediately. He sighed when I pulled out and his breathing was heavy.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath.

I sat down on the bed and look at Frank as he sat up.

"Ride me," I demanded. Frank nodded.