[Chapter 3: He knows]

Franks pov

I walked into class and people all looked at me.

"Frank, why did you take so long in the restroom?" Ms. Williams questioned.

"Ah, man my breakfast was just not sitting right with me today, I think I lost like 20 pounds," I said casually.

"I- Frank! Tmi," Ms. Williams said.

I smiled, satisfied with the fact that the teacher wasn't suspecting anything. Is at back down at my desk and reached into my backpack and pulling out my black hoodie and put on. I had cut holes in the sleeves to put my thumbs through.

...

About 20 minutes went by and Gerard walked back into the classroom. Handing Ms. Williams a little note and then sat back at his seat. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

"Does Ms. Williams suspect anything?" It read. I started typing...

"Nah, I told her I took a massive shit and she got mad so I think we're good," I hit send and heard a giggle from the far right of the class. I looked over and saw Gerard looking at his phone and then he started typing.

"Bitch if you make me laugh out loud in front of the class istg," He wrote. I smiled and typed.

"Okkkk sorrr6yyyyysysusisdbi," I hit send then put my phone I'm my pocket and attempted to pay attention to my work.

...

The bell finally rang for lunch and I walked downstairs and headed to the cafeteria. I got my food and waited for Gerard, Mikey and Ray at our usual table.

"I'm telling you, she's into you, dude," I heard Mikey say.

"Ugh, what if she's not??" Ray replied. The 3 guys sat down at the table and I wanted to get in whatever conversation they were having.

"Yo who are we talking about?" I said, raising an eyebrow and took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Ray has this new girl he's talking to and doesn't think she likes him," Mikey scoffed.

I watched as Gerard unwrapped the hot dog he got and watched as he took a bite out of it. The way he wrapped his lips around it, the way he put it in his mouth... fuck i wish that was my-

"Frank," Mikey interrupted my thought before they could become too much.

"Sorry what," I asked, snapping out of my daydream.

"Are you high?" Ray questioned, raising an eyebrow and Mikey and Gerard looked at me.

"No, do my eyes look red to you?" I said and widened my eyes for my friends to see and we all laughed.

"But that's great that you have someone Ray, even if you don't think she likes you back," I said, taking another bite out of my sandwich.

"Yeah whatever, guys," Ray said, he took a sip from his can of coke.

"So Gerard," I started, watching his eyes dart up to me and his face flush a little. I could tell he was remembering what we had done earlier today during 1st period.

"Yeah?" He said rather timidly.

"You wanna come over after school?" I questioned, giving him a look I hoped he wouldn't be able to resist. Mikey and Ray were busy discussing god knows what so they hopefully didn't hear my suggestion to Gerard.

"I- uh," Gerard said, quickly glancing at Mikey and Ray then answering once he realized they weren't paying attention to our conversation "i- sure!" He said.

He seemed so submissive now it was kinda cute but I knew that once he got his confidence back he'd fuck me like he did the first time. It made me excited.

...

Lunch had ended and me and Ray headed to our 3rd period class which we had together. We talked on the way there about random things until he said something which made my heart stop.

"Oh yeah! Are you and Gerard like, dating or something?" Ray asked casually.

"I- uh what makes you say that? And no! We're not," I said nervously, playing with the strings of my hoodie.

"Really? You're not? I thought you were," Ray said, shocked.

"No, why would you think that?" I questioned once again.

"Because of the way you guys were looking at each other at lunch, don't think me and Mikey didn't notice," Ray said.

"Fuck, well, ugh don't tell anyone but," I motioned for Ray to get closer to me so no one else would hear.

"I've been questioning my sexuality and I told Gerard about it, we've been exploring our sexualities together," I said. Ray's mouth hung open.

"What?? So did you guys like," He said, making a circle with his right hand and pushing his left index finger in and out of it. I blushed, embarrassed at the hand motion he made.

"Uh, yeah," I said, looking at him with 'guilty' look.

"Holy shit, for how long, when did this start?" Ray said, still shocked. We continued walking, speaking quietly so people wouldn't hear our very questionable conversation.

"Well, yesterday I invited him to my house cuz I was bored and lately I've been feeling some type of way around him and I told him that I've been confused on if I was gay or not and then it kinda escalated from there and yeah," I said, nervously smiling at Ray.

"Wow, that's crazy actually what the fuck," Ray said, obviously shocked.

"Yeah," I said, smiling nervously once again.

"It's whatever though I think it's just gonna be friends with benefits and nothing more," I said, looking at the ground feeling slightly disappointed but hiding it and brushing it off.

"Do you think you're gay?" Ray questioned.

"I- fuck I don't know. I know I like girls but I don't know if I'm attracted to guys, like sexually. I know I'm attracted to Gerard but he's just one person, I don't know if I'm attracted to guys in general," I said, holding my face in my hands in confusion and frustration.

"It's okay man. Hey, I want you to know that whatever you decide you are, I'll always love you and be your friend and it won't change how I see you," Ray said, patting my back.

"Thanks man, love you too," I said smiling and we finally got to our class which was across campus from the cafeteria.

We walked in and sat our assigned seats, Ray said in the middle of the class but more towards the front, I sat in the middle as well but more to the back and towards the side.

...