Introduction/ The Day Before Day 1

Heathers P.O.V:

It's been 3 years since All Stars.

3 years since I last saw him.

Alejandro.

We never officially broke up, we just kinda... Stopped talking.

After All Stars we never talked again. We had eachothers numbers but I couldn't bring myself to call him, or even text him. I don't know why, but I still have a grudge against him. There's stuff that I just don't like about him.

Like how he's a player, he's mean, he's rude, he's-

Suddenly my phone buzzed, and I got up at my attempt at a nap. I was really tired from classes today so I tried to take a nap. I just can't seem to get as much sleep as I used to, its so annoying!

I answered my phone without looking at who it was. "Hi, who is this?" I asked.

"Hey Heather, I just wanted to remind you about our date tonight."

Oh shoot I forgot about the date! It was Lucas, a sweet boy from my collage. We've been talking alot and he asked me out. I haven't went on a date in a while, so I said yes. 

"Oh my god! I almost forgot! Thanks Lucas."

"Your welcome."

I could practically see him smiling through my phone, it made me feel good.

I looked at the time, 6:14. I had only 46 minutes to get ready.

"Bye Lucas,"

I didn't give him anytime to say goodbye and hung up. I rushed to my walk in closet to pick out something to wear.

Perfect.

Something casual, but cute. 

I wore high rise jeans with a cropped maroon tank and a with a jean jacket. 

It reminded me of Alejandro. 

I looked back at the time, 6:21... I have enough time to take a shower, right?

After my shower and getting dressed I looked at the time again. I need to do my hair.

I quickly brushed out the knots in my long black hair. I grabbed the blow dryer and started to dry my hair. I was gonna be so late. I got a text from Lucas.

Lucas: I'm outside, you need a few?

I quickly text back.

Heather:Nope im ready coming now

I rushed to pack a bag. I put in some makeup in so I can reappily. Along with perfume. I ran downstairs to my front door and opened it to find Lucas.

With a bag in his hands.

Lucas takes a cloth a puts it over my mouth and nose and I pass out.

Alejandro's P.O.V:

It's been 3 years since All Stars.

3 years since I last saw her.

Heather.

There's no words to explain how much I miss her.

 Total drama was one of the worst experiences of my life, but as well as one of the best.

Because I met Heather.

I miss her so much. 

I lie in bed, thinking about Heather.

"Hey Alejandro!"

"Carlos!"

My brother Carlos, the only nice one in my family after my mother passed. He just got back from work. I lived with him. I didn't really know what to do for a job. I could do just about any job, but I'm just having a hard time deciding. I spend my day talking to Duncan, bingeing tv shows and watching movies, sometimes writing poetry once in a while, about Heather. And most important, looking for jobs. 

"Are you thinking about Heather again?"

He always knew what I was thinking, he's like a mind reader.

"Yeah..."

"I ordered pizza for dinner."

"Cool, I'm not really hungry though."

"Look, I know Heather was really special to you-"

Carlos stopped when he noticed something.

"Don't you still have her number?"

"Wait I do!"

I rushed over to my phone a picked it up. I looked into my contacts, I still had her added. Why hasn't she texted? Did I do something? What if she got a new phone and changed her number?

"What if she changed her number?" I asked Carlos.

"I don't know?"

Carlos walked into the bathroom.

I went into the contact, about to text her. What would I say? We haven't talked in 3 years. And what if she got a new number and I'm texting a stranger?

'Is this Heather Kasuga?' I typed.

I knew it was gonna be awhile until she texts back. IF she even texts back. I scroll up to look at our old texts.

We didn't have many texts, I got her number during world tour. After that-

I don't want to talk about it.

And then after all stars she stopped texting.

H: Hi jerk

H: hi

H: Hello this is Heather

H: Alejandro?

That was after world tour. I sent this after All Stars:

A: Hola mi amor. 💖

We never even called. Not even once. The thought of us not talking anymore made me sad. We were technically still dating, we never broke up.

 Suddenly the doorbell rang, the pizza was here. Since Carlos was still in the bathroom I walked up to the door to answer it.

"Hi are you Alejandro?"

I was a bit confused. Carlos was the one who ordered the pizza, not me.

"Uhm... Yes."

The man put a cloth over my mouth and I passed out.