A/N #3

Guess what,  I'm alive!

So, I've been gone for a while. I've been finding different ways to spend my free time. Since I last posted, for example; I've finished watching "The Owl House", and read a whole book series (Made of 3 books, not actually that big,) Along with reading probably 20 different fanfictions.  

Guess what again, I'm almost on my school summer break! I have a few more days left of school until summer. 

And uh- About At Death's Doorstep... I meant to finish the experiment before summer break so I could start it, but that's not gonna happen. So... I published it! Well, the first chapter anyways, the second probably won't come out until the end of my summer break. (Like 2 months) As I am going to be trying to finish the experiment. 

Also, another thing. So, with a creative writing assignment- we were given a picture and instructed to write a short story about it. I got a ship on the sea. So, I wrote a short story, and naturally, fell in love with the mini world I created and wanted to expand on it. So, I did- That's what I've been writing mostly for the past month.

I don't think I'm gonna publish it- Cuz it's most likely to be abandoned after a while...

Anyways, Go read the Grim Reaper AU's first chapter that I've published. The next chapter should probably be out within a week, probably.

Bye

-Imakecoolthinks